I see many with very pour nutrition in their diet.

Options
I am seeing posting and when looking at their food diaries it is a nightmare. Take it from an old lady who has lost a whole ton of weight in my life. I know how to do it just have a problem keeping it off because I am also a gourmet cook and I love to eat what I cook.

You can have bread but cut back to 2-3 slices a week and do whole wheat vs white. A little pasta goes a long way. You can have a slice or 2 of bacon a week. It won't kill you. I see people staying below their calorie intake but everything else is out of control. You need a balance. If you don't eat a good healthy diet you may lose but you are not making choices that are going to keep the weight off.

You don't have to deprive yourself but for God's sake stay out of McDonalds if you are serious. Learn how to cook. It is fun and you will feel much more satisfied. If you are eating packaged meals you are filling your body with sodium and crap that will make you sick. If anyone would like recipes let me know I will be glad to help you out. some of you are asking for a stroke or heart attack and I am not some kind of health nut believe me.

Replies

• mistress8956
    mistress8956 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My diary is open do your worst!
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    :noway:

ETA: If it didn't work for you (because you couldn't stick to it), why would it work for us? :\
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Eyes on your own paper, thanks.
  • deanna348
    Options
    I would love chicken recipes. i can bbq it and bake it but it ia always dry. thanks for volunteering to help
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Solid troll.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Judge not lest ye be judged. Your diary is closed...

tumblr_ltje3tDpIF1qf5in5o1_400.gif
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Meow.. you are right.. I don't have time to cook and when i do have time i want to relax and mamy is in Italy.. Looking for someone who wants to adopt me and cook for me :cry: :cry: :sad:
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I know how to do it just have a problem keeping it off because I am also a gourmet cook and I love to eat what I cook.

And people should take your advice why????

My diary is open also, if you dare.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    my favorite chef on TV is Paula Dean but ohhhhhhhh if I lived at her house I would weigh twice what I do now :flowerforyou:

I don't cut all the crap out but I try to eat some what healthy
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is all.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey OP!

Seems to me I'll continue to do all the things you're condemning..... though I already reached my goal over a year ago.

Take care! :flowerforyou:

I'd suggest you read up on credible nutrition advice before spouting off.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I will stick to eating 4 slices of bacon with my cheesy omelette for breakfast, thanks.
  • sanfly
    sanfly Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I know how to do it just have a problem keeping it off because I am also a gourmet cook and I love to eat what I cook.
    Learn how to cook. It is fun and you will feel much more satisfied.

But by your own admission, your own cooking is your downfall?

It think its more important to learn balance - you can have these things once and a while, whether it be a McDonalds Burger or Twice Cooked Pork Belly - but overall you need to eat more of the healthy stuff to stay within your healthy weight range
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Also:

This gonna be guuuuuuuuuud!!

this-gonna-be-good-o.gif
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    And I thought this post was going to be about BEVERAGES. I am sad.
  • ATGsquats
    ATGsquats Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I eat 6 slices of bacon everyday...sup
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Ouch. This is NOT going to go well.

(I don't eat at McDonalds)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options