vent time...

Options

Replies

• bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, and Ndj1979 I agree with you about the pics. Honestly I think it's more likely seething people who are upset at seeing bodies in better shape than them. This kind of board obviously is going to attract a lot of people who are dealing with self esteem issues, deep insecurities, etc. It's unfortunate that they feel the need to report pics, but all a thread like this is likely to do is make them even more angry.

I would think that it is an ultraconservative elitist who believes we should all be covered head to toe, as opposed to someone with low self-esteem. Or perhaps someone who has felt slighted by the persons being reported and has chosen this as a passive-aggressive attack to 'teach them a lesson'. It is sad, but this is how our world works now.

Dang it!! I'm an ultraconservative elitist and now someone just told me that I am showing too much chrome... Guess I need to post that shot of me shirtless, in my leather vest, showing my lower abs and one nipple...:grumble:
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    someone else on my FL got reported…WTF …he was told to "crop" his ab picture…good lord..

So "crop" it and move on..

Or change it to a cat like the other 1/2 of MFP

Or Superman, drinking Johnny Red
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    someone else on my FL got reported…WTF …he was told to "crop" his ab picture…good lord..

I would rather look at pics of chicks then cats...
  • AABru
    AABru Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    It is not rude to tell someone that they will not lose weight on a 21 day juice fast, water fast, or any other kind of fast;

Not true. At all. Laughable to even suggest going 21 days drinking only water will not lead to weight loss.

right, then you gain it all back when the water weight comes back and the binging starts...

Really?

You ever fasted before? I have.

No binging.
    Weight loss maintained.
    Try again.

yea, I did IF …but I never idd anything as idiotic as a 21 day water fast...

That's nice.
    I have. Weight gone. Eczema healed. No binge eating. Better relationship with food. Weight maintained.

and I am a french model.
    I saw you on the Internet...eating ice cream...

I'm only here because of the magically qualities of ice cream. It calls to me on quiet nights..."eat meeeeeeeeee....eat meeeeeeeee" Or is that my husband? either way...dessert!:drinker:
  • ndj1979
    Options
    Oh yes, and Ndj1979 I agree with you about the pics. Honestly I think it's more likely seething people who are upset at seeing bodies in better shape than them. This kind of board obviously is going to attract a lot of people who are dealing with self esteem issues, deep insecurities, etc. It's unfortunate that they feel the need to report pics, but all a thread like this is likely to do is make them even more angry.

well at least we can agree on something…

I think it someone that got seriously buthurt in the threads….or has self esteem issues, or both...
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I would think that it is an ultraconservative elitist who believes we should all be covered head to toe, as opposed to someone with low self-esteem. Or perhaps someone who has felt slighted by the persons being reported and has chosen this as a passive-aggressive attack to 'teach them a lesson'. It is sad, but this is how our world works now.

Dang it!! I'm an ultraconservative elitist and now someone just told me that I am showing too much chrome... Guess I need to post that shot of me shirtless, in my leather vest, showing my lower abs and one nipple...:grumble:

I hate it when guys show too much chrome. Makes me wonder what this world is coming to
  • HawkeyeTy
    Options

I think it someone that got seriously buthurt in the threads….or has self esteem issues, or both...

Maybe everyone is drawing attention to themselves by posting inthe threads *****ing about the "rat"
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    You wouldn't think "less cauliflower, MORE BOOBS!!" would be something that is up for debate. MFP can be a special place sometimes :laugh:
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

*pours a shot*

Drink up Chandler Bing! ;-)
  • ndj1979
    Options

*pours a shot*

who knew, superman is a shot guy?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Maybe everyone is drawing attention to themselves by posting inthe threads *****ing about the "rat"

I'm pretty sure the photo yanks came before the rat threads. So drawing attention in the rat threads is clearly not a factor.
  • Achrya
    Options
    And, for the sake of things, I have it on really good authority that threads with butt pictures are not what has lead to the photo yanks. The things are not even remotely related.

Just wanna put that out there.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

*pours a shot*

How about we just switch to single malt?
  • ndj1979
    Options
    And, for the sake of things, I have it on really good authority that threads with butt pictures are not what has lead to the photo yanks. The things are not even remotely related.

it was totally the anima based ones...
  • ndj1979
    Options

*pours a shot*

How about we just switch to single malt?

in…for single malt
  • HawkeyeTy
    Options

So what did?
  • Achrya
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

Considering that even abs are considered offensive enough for action nothing at all would surprise me.
  • Achrya
    Options

So what did?

People reporting other people, obviously.

That's people BTW, not person.
  • ndj1979
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:

Considering that even abs are considered offensive enough for action nothing at all would surprise me.

pfff I have no clue how anyone would find abs offensive….but whatevs!
  • ktied
    ktied Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am just upset I missed an entire butt thread....
This discussion has been closed.