Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your friend! :) add me...I have 50 pounds to lose :)
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how to add people but I would be interested in how others are living and trying to lose weight. I am only 23, and in university for another 3 years! Anyone out there that is a student and need to lose 50 lbs? How are we going to do it!? Email me and tell me how to add you, I will.
  • charlyshort
    Options
    Hi, I read your post and I don't have 50 lbs to lose but I am trying to lose at least 20 and I would love to help keep each other motivated.
    Hope to chat with you soon
    Charly
  • Cool_Ginger
    Cool_Ginger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Ooh pick me! Pick me! (Waves arms in the air, but not in a crazy way...more in the yeah, you, come on over cool kinda way) Just getting started and happy to have people to join the ride
  • ladybarksdale
    Options
    It's so exciting to see other people with the same goals! I'm new to this . I made my profile a while back but I only been using it for about a week now and I'm loving the results! Any of you guys feel free to add me as a friend! I would love to have someone to take this journey with! !!
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I got to 50 lbs lost and now I'm looking to loose 30-40 more.
    Check my pics here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1171302-50-lbs-lost-and-counting
  • jennyonthebook
    jennyonthebook Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've got over 100 lbs to lose! I need a sista in the same boat!
  • nicolette26
    Options
    I need to loose about. 50lb feel free to add do us all good to have encouragement :)
  • starz7elvin
    starz7elvin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this also. I actually just started with MFP yesterday but I have been eating healthy and exercising for a little over two weeks now. I want to lose about 70-90 pounds. Feel free to add me. I would love to have someone to talk with and motivate each other!

Much luck to you!
  • cindycurry
    cindycurry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too want to lose 50# and today I'm starting to count calories and track activity.
  • yvonneswan
    yvonneswan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My short term goal is 25 lbs by April 23. My long term goal is 60 lbs by Sept 23.:flowerforyou:
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi, my total was to lose 90lbs. Have lost 16 so far. Happy for anyone to add me :) I log pretty much every day
  • ritan7471
    ritan7471 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I have a goal of 22 kg (48,5 pounds) for now, but I really want to lose 25 kilos if I can.
  • haybay127
    haybay127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    new too, I need to lose 60, I have been up and down in my weight over the years. you can add me :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I have 98 more lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • Shytastic
    Shytastic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same. I am new to MFP and my 1st goal is to lose a little over 50lbs. Feel free to add me...It is good to stay accountable.
  • snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me-I am about 45 lbs complete of a 140 lb planned goal loss. Feeling very strong and empowered right now but am sure that will wax and wane!
  • KivaM27
    KivaM27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI

I am looking to loose 100+ lbs too. I have lost 25 lbs so far. Looking for support and new friends to keep my accountable.
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am also looking to lose 50+ lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Denlom
    Denlom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have another 50+ to go and can always use motivation. Feel free to add me! Good luck.:happy: