Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Replies

• SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    I'd love to be your friend! :) add me...I have 50 pounds to lose :)
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    I am not sure how to add people but I would be interested in how others are living and trying to lose weight. I am only 23, and in university for another 3 years! Anyone out there that is a student and need to lose 50 lbs? How are we going to do it!? Email me and tell me how to add you, I will.
  • Hi, I read your post and I don't have 50 lbs to lose but I am trying to lose at least 20 and I would love to help keep each other motivated.
    Hope to chat with you soon
    Charly
  • Cool_Ginger
    Cool_Ginger Posts: 19 Member
    :bigsmile: Ooh pick me! Pick me! (Waves arms in the air, but not in a crazy way...more in the yeah, you, come on over cool kinda way) Just getting started and happy to have people to join the ride
  • It's so exciting to see other people with the same goals! I'm new to this . I made my profile a while back but I only been using it for about a week now and I'm loving the results! Any of you guys feel free to add me as a friend! I would love to have someone to take this journey with! !!
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    I got to 50 lbs lost and now I'm looking to loose 30-40 more.
    Check my pics here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1171302-50-lbs-lost-and-counting
  • jennyonthebook
    jennyonthebook Posts: 2 Member
    I've got over 100 lbs to lose! I need a sista in the same boat!
  • I need to loose about. 50lb feel free to add do us all good to have encouragement :)
  • starz7elvin
    starz7elvin Posts: 2 Member
    I am new to this also. I actually just started with MFP yesterday but I have been eating healthy and exercising for a little over two weeks now. I want to lose about 70-90 pounds. Feel free to add me. I would love to have someone to talk with and motivate each other!

Much luck to you!
  • cindycurry
    cindycurry Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I too want to lose 50# and today I'm starting to count calories and track activity.
  • yvonneswan
    yvonneswan Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in. My short term goal is 25 lbs by April 23. My long term goal is 60 lbs by Sept 23.:flowerforyou:
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Hi, my total was to lose 90lbs. Have lost 16 so far. Happy for anyone to add me :) I log pretty much every day
  • ritan7471
    ritan7471 Posts: 99 Member
    You can add me :) I have a goal of 22 kg (48,5 pounds) for now, but I really want to lose 25 kilos if I can.
  • haybay127
    haybay127 Posts: 9 Member
    new too, I need to lose 60, I have been up and down in my weight over the years. you can add me :)
  • I have 98 more lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • Shytastic
    Shytastic Posts: 3 Member
    I am looking for the same. I am new to MFP and my 1st goal is to lose a little over 50lbs. Feel free to add me...It is good to stay accountable.
  • snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Feel free to add me-I am about 45 lbs complete of a 140 lb planned goal loss. Feeling very strong and empowered right now but am sure that will wax and wane!
  • KivaM27
    KivaM27 Posts: 1 Member
    HI

I am looking to loose 100+ lbs too. I have lost 25 lbs so far. Looking for support and new friends to keep my accountable.
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Hello, I am also looking to lose 50+ lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Denlom
    Denlom Posts: 17 Member
    I have another 50+ to go and can always use motivation. Feel free to add me! Good luck.:happy:
  • feel free to add me :)
  • cecebrite
    cecebrite Posts: 18 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me also! I'm trying to lose 50lbs, already lost 8! I am positive this is the year of change for me! )
  • I am loking to lose 50 pounds and would love some friends for motivation
  • purplemurfy
    purplemurfy Posts: 95 Member
    Hello all! I'd love for any of you in this subject to add me as a friend. I am looking to lose 90-100lbs in the long run. I'm taking it slow. Hoping for about 1lb a week.

I could definitely use some friends, motivation and encouragement.
  • Hi!

I'm fairly new to this site and am looking to lose 100lbs. My short term goal is 33lbs and since Jan 13th i have lost 4 lbs (weigh in this Friday). One of the best ways to continue your goal is by having others motivate you. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • Hi I'm Jessica. I also am trying to lose 80-100lbs (maybe more). So far I've lost my first 10lbs! And hope for it to continue. But it would always be great to have more friends to help stay motivated. Especially ones who are in for the same long haul as I am :)
  • Cnh6
    Cnh6 Posts: 1
    I'm hoping to lose 90 pounds! I could stand to lose more, but for now I think I'd be content w/90. :)
  • smithalexar
    smithalexar Posts: 3 Member
    I would love to be part of your group! I have already lost 45 lbs and am just about over half way there!!!
  • Add me too! Add me Too!! I want to lose 50 lbs and i would love to have friends on here to stay motivated with, and share tips and ideas with, :flowerforyou:
  • wshultz14
    wshultz14 Posts: 63 Member
    I want to loose at least 75 pounds.. Up to 100 would be fine with me.
    I will provide as much moral support as I can, and I hope the same from you and anyone else who would like to add me as a friend.

Have a Blessed Day. :flowerforyou: