Cheer up, my friend

Options
12346»

Replies

• rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Well, I knew instantly who this thread was about, because there is only one person I know who possesses ALL of those wonderful qualities and is as amazing as you are, sweetie. You truly are one of a kind. Cheer up, my love. You have an enormous amount of awesome friends and we all love you. Every morning you bring a little sunshine and sparkle to each and every one of our days. You are definitely one of the sweetest, most sensitive, caring, coolest guys I know! You rock, babe. :smooched: :flowerforyou:
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
    And I say it's alright
    Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
    Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
    Here comes the sun, Here comes the sun
    And I say it's alright
    Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
    Little darling, it seems like years since its been here
    And I say it's alright
    Sun, sun, sun, here it comes
    Little darling, I feel the ice is slowly melting
    Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
    And I say, it's alright
    And I say, it's alright
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Wow great one there ^_^
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I don't know who this is about, but he must be an awesome guy to receive a special thread with all this in it..

I think he may be cheered up now, and back to off the charts awesome..

Even the people who.don't know him, he thanks..
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I don't know who this is about, but he must be an awesome guy to receive a special thread with all this in it..

I think he may be cheered up now, and back to off the charts awesome..

Even the people who.don't know him, he thanks..

He looks something like you! In fact, I think you may be twins! :heart:
  • MoJoPain
    Options
    I know this may be a little late...whoever this guy is, is lucky to have a friend like you. That alone should cheer him up. My heart goes out to him and prayersfor whatever his tough time is..we all have them..and I hooe someone like you helpscheer me up on my down days.

You are a good woman. Good luck on your journey to better health and a WONDERFUL life.