The day after - who should contact who?

Options
1235»

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Day after I usually woke up next to whomever in my bed, so this was a moot question. If I liked him enough to have sex with him again, breakfast was made. I didn't, I would have a family function I needed to rush him off to get ready for.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    For me the rule of thumb is that typically the person that cums second should be the one who makes the contact.

I try to stick with that rule pretty religiously.
  • missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I don't think it matters either way. If it's a one night stand, chances are nobody's calling anybody again. If it happens in an already established relationship, then it doesn't matter.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have ever put this much thought into it.

I don't think I have ever had a problem contacting and never giving a second weird thought to a girl who hit me up first.

HOWEVER

What is CONSIDERABLY more awkward than someone hitting you up hours after is the person you see weeks later randomly out and neither of you have contacted each other. It's kind of that "oh ****, was she expecting me to text or call her" kind of vibe. You know the one. You can't quite tell if the person is cool or is just playing cool and thinking about how big of a ****head you are in her head....

Now I am really overthinking this. I will stop.
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    For me the rule of thumb is that typically the person that cums second should be the one who makes the contact.

I try to stick with that rule pretty religiously.

You dont get called often do you
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thanks for playing! I don't know what to say now, so I;ll just post this:

E5XJQDt.jpg
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    what if it was a threesome..which gal do you call first? or which guy? or do you call the guy or the girl first?
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    what if it was a threesome..which gal do you call first? or which guy? or do you call the guy or the girl first?

Didn't ya mama teach you... Ladies first