Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up MFP.

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Sure it will. Going to rehab helped Lohan, right?
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Why so much hate for this kid?

Not defending him at all, but I seriously don't understand why every time I see his name mentioned its followed by so much disdain versus any of the other knuckle heads selling their souls to be famous.

I want to preface this by saying that I'm a 43 year old guy and most likely not any musicians target audience so I am clearly out of the loop on who is and isn't a a-hole in pop culture.

No sure if this has been answered... this kid is a major league *kitten*.

He eggs people's houses, threatens people while hiding behind his body guards, pisses in mop buckets that some poor worker has to clean out...and is just a snobby, entitled jerk in general. The list goes on....and on.....and on.

If he EVER walked up and grabbed my tit (like he does to others), I will break his delicate jaw. I'm dead serious.
  • DjinnMarie
    Options
    What Bieber breaking news? You must run in different news circles than I do.

The news I have been hearing pertains more to Syrian peace talks, terrorist threats on the winter olympics, Ukraiinian unrest, etc

Nice try. Its on the front page of every major and non major news source, paper, internet site and television station.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    BieberMiley_zpscccdd24d.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    What Bieber breaking news? You must run in different news circles than I do.

The news I have been hearing pertains more to Syrian peace talks, terrorist threats on the winter olympics, Ukraiinian unrest, etc

Nice try. Its on the front page of every major and non major news source, paper, internet site and television station.

Seriously, I haven't heard a thing about it. I listen to the news every morning and evening.

Yep, just scanned through the headlines of what I will be hearing on my way home tonight, and the word "Bieber" is nowhere to be found. "Goodfella" was though. Apparently a mobster was captured.

http://www.npr.org/programs/all-things-considered/
  • Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options

LOLZ...one is a twerk and the other is a jerk!
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options

saved =P
  • wanna_b_there
    wanna_b_there Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Police chasing Bieber right before the arrest ...

H05YEOs.jpg
  • DjinnMarie
    Options

10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif?w=358&h=306

Funny, and creepy
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    No it wont unfortunately..But I wish he would get the memo and ditch the thugs and the drugs!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Annnnnd one more.....just because the nature of the thread's question :wink: :laugh: :bigsmile:

Bieberandbubba_zpse97bbac8.jpg
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Deport him!

Please don't...we don't need/want him back here! :P
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    he's a freakin waste of space.....
  • brendanstallard
    brendanstallard Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    snobby spoiled brats like Beiber make breaking news? /quote]

Yeah, quite important that they bring some form of effective sanction on him, if he's found guilty.

The circumstances, appear to be that his entourage blocked off streets containing schools, houses and businesses. Places where people could be wandering about not expecting cars to be racing at double the speed limit. Just like a recent film franchise that has done 6/7 remakes, and the leading star of that got himself killed in a fiery wreck going too fast.

Some exemplary sanction has to be taken, the kid is up himself-whatever I think of his quite dreadful music is irrelevant. He's a danger to our lives and needs to be given a good spanking.

Three months in some vile deep underground prison ought to change his attitude for the better. Make him turn up to his concerts in time and show a bit of respect for his fans, and the law.

Give me the black hat, I'm weigh him off.

brendan
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Would rather see him deported back to Canada

Deport him .... Or wait a few more months and he will be appearing at county fairs...
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Deport him!

Please don't...we don't need/want him back here! :P

Please don't ... it's true we really don't want him :sad:
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    snobby spoiled brats like Beiber make breaking news? /quote]

Yeah, quite important that they bring some form of effective sanction on him, if he's found guilty.

The circumstances, appear to be that his entourage blocked off streets containing schools, houses and businesses. Places where people could be wandering about not expecting cars to be racing at double the speed limit. Just like a recent film franchise that has done 6/7 remakes, and the leading star of that got himself killed in a fiery wreck going too fast.

Some exemplary sanction has to be taken, the kid is up himself-whatever I think of his quite dreadful music is irrelevant. He's a danger to our lives and needs to be given a good spanking.

Three months in some vile deep underground prison ought to change his attitude for the better. Make him turn up to his concerts in time and show a bit of respect for his fans, and the law.

Give me the black hat, I'm weigh him off.

brendan

Yes except there are non celebrity people who are just as much of a danger if not more so by actually killing people that don't make breaking news. If he wasn't a celebrity he wouldn't even make a 5 min segment of the news' time. Thats the point. Blasting him over the news isn't going to put him in jail, a trial and peers who actually do their job on the jury and a judge not giving him a slap on the hand is what's going to do it. Not CNN, not fox etc. What's that saying? Bad publicity is still publicity. Stop giving them the attention and threatening jail time and just do throw them in jail without any recognition.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Who's Bieber ?
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    ^^^ that's the spirit. That's what should be said when someone says Bieber, stop blasting his face over the news and throw him in jailso when he comes out no one knows who he is lol
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    When are people going to stop being surprised by stuff like this? I mean, really.