Day 1 - 30 day shred

Options
13»

Replies

• smboaty
    Options
    Just bought this DVD and plan on starting monday. Have a feeling I will have a hard time because I get VERY little exercise :) But the good thing is that I am excited about it, so hopefully that excitement will keep me motivated to see this thing through :)

My plan is to do this first thing in the morning, its the only time I have where I can bounce around like an idiot and not have my kid and hubby see me ;)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 Level 3 this morning boy are my thighs sore!! There is a lot of jump training in Level 3 that is pretty tough! It burns, but I feel so good once I done!

Good luck everyone!!
  • 2fit4fatmom
    Options
    Level one day 4 for me today! Add me! Id love to have some friends being tortured with me! Lol jk. My two little boys love to come in and workout with me though! So cute and fun, but definately not easy
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This will be day 3 of level 1 for me. My calves are so sore, i have been debating if i should skip it tonight. As the day is going on i am thinking of going for it.

I did lose all my weight in the past by doing the shred and get ripped by jillian. I do not seem to get so bored with her as i have with other videos, not sure if it is because she is always talking or what!

Lets do this ladies, no pain, no gain! Right?
  • lizlosesthelbs
    Options
    Just started last night. L1 is ALREADY kicking my *kitten*. BUT WE GOT THIS.
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 4 for me too - getting a bit late here (in the UK) but determined to fit the workout in before bed as if I miss it, well, it's a slippery slope isn't it?!
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just finished day 5 level 3. Got to say i love this level the best. I also do c25k everyday with the shred. The scale has fluctuated but pics and measurements have me confident that it was well worth it. Using 5 and 8 lb weights pending on the exercise. Love how quick this video is!!!! Hated the chair squats with the vflies in level two. Good luck ;)
  • seasideviola
    Options
    I'm on D4L1. I think I may have pulled a muscle in one of my calves so when I do it later I'm planning on a little less bouncing and more weight. I love seeing how many others are doing this right now as well!!
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly finished my first round!! WOOT WOOT!! It's sooo good!

6-1-2012Comparisonsofshred.jpg

I haven't done it in only 30 days - I've had to skip A LOT but I have been doing 10 days at each level - I should be finished next friday =D Cannot wait to see the final results.

WOW! Very inspiring. I'm on D4 L1... love seeing these results!!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 3 today! Then 25 minutes on the treadmill! Still a little sore, but feel great!!
    I hope everyone else is doing good!!
  • meganholland
    meganholland Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did D2L1 yesterday. It's kicking my butt but I really like it.