Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up MFP.

Options

Replies

• nutellabrah
    Options
    I just went back and read the other replies and am quite disturbed by something. The fact that some people believe he's just acting like a normal teenager speaks volumes about our society. Teenage brats run around doing what they want and the older generation is just supposed to live with it? The older generation is supposed to respect them, but no respect should be given back? I'm out.

How is JB disrespecting you or older generations? Makes no sense.

When we say that is how people his age act out, we really mean it. That is the psychology of it. That is how it plays out.

Guess what, somehow society moves on despite the youth out there.

Theres kids his age out there playing the "knockout game" and you get mad because he wanted to test out his new car and have some fun pulling pranks with his friends?

And yet you want to act like your reactions aren't just bitterness and hatred and jealousy.
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Being a superstar doesn't mean you should get to do whatever you want. Egging houses? Spitting on fans? Drag racing? Peeing in mop buckets, for crying out loud? What is "admirable" about this?

Grow up already, Mr. Bieber. . Being talented isn't an excuse for treating other people like toilet paper. You need a reality check.

Its a free country. We are free to live life.

We are also free to face the consequences of our actions if we choose to.

The rules/laws are in place to prevent chaos, not because they are moraly right or wrong. The only morality that is right is the right to be free.

Yes even to break rules should you choose to do so.

Do you realize how ridiculous those things sound? Egging houses?

When I was 16 I was dealing with gangs and gun violence. People killing each other. You think JB is a bad kid??? You need a reality check.

Egging houses? Oh noooess

he was arrested for DUI drag racing and resisting arrest. going over 65 in a 30mph zone. now the reason why this is illegal is because people die getting hit by drunk drivers, especially drunk drivers going by quickly. to be honest everything else he does is his own perogative but putting himself, the girl in his car and anyone that could have been out in the residential zone he was speeding in could have died. thats why i think he is a douche. i could care less about egging, peeing in mop buckets. just dont ruin peoples lives.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I just went back and read the other replies and am quite disturbed by something. The fact that some people believe he's just acting like a normal teenager speaks volumes about our society. Teenage brats run around doing what they want and the older generation is just supposed to live with it? The older generation is supposed to respect them, but no respect should be given back? I'm out.

I don't think people are saying he is acting like a "normal teenager". At least, I'm not and I think you might be referring to my posts.

To clarify - I think he IS acting like an entitled spoiled brat but I don't think that is worthy of such disdain. I also think a lot of us did stuff when we were 19 that wasn't smart or would look bad if we were in front of cameras 24/7.

I think media is blowing it out of proportion and it isn't "news" but to each their own.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options

he was arrested for DUI drag racing and resisting arrest. going over 65 in a 30mph zone. now the reason why this is illegal is because people die getting hit by drunk drivers, especially drunk drivers going by quickly. to be honest everything else he does is his own perogative but putting himself, the girl in his car and anyone that could have been out in the residential zone he was speeding in could have died. thats why i think he is a douche. i could care less about egging, peeing in mop buckets. just dont ruin peoples lives.

To be fair - he actually wasn't drunk according to the latest reports.

EDIT:

Which if true, is potentially the perfect example of how this situation is overblown.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    People just don't get how self aware he is
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options

EDIT:

Which if true, is potentially the perfect example of how this situation is overblown.

i agree it could be over blown, typically i dont care about this news i just dont get why people stand up for him when it could have potentially been a dangerous event. you dont have to be under the influence to make a big mistake.
  • bethyv1030
    bethyv1030 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    He probably won't face jail time, just like every other celebrity screw up. He will probably get off with some court ordered rehab or community service at most. He needs a wake up call. I don't get how those that have parents as managers do all these things and their parents stand by and watch. Serious parenting fail. Maybe stop focusing on the money your kid is making you and focus on their well-being like you should be and they wouldn't get in so much trouble. Dumb dumb dumb. And to think I really like JB when he came out(before he was a D-bag)
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    The rules/laws are in place to prevent chaos, not because they are moraly right or wrong. The only morality that is right is the right to be free.

How you doin' today, Hazelnut? Might be spreading yourself a little thin if that's what you're spewing these days. Best put a lid on it awhile and rest.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Being a superstar doesn't mean you should get to do whatever you want. Egging houses? Spitting on fans? Drag racing? Peeing in mop buckets, for crying out loud? What is "admirable" about this?

Grow up already, Mr. Bieber. . Being talented isn't an excuse for treating other people like toilet paper. You need a reality check.

When I was 16 I was dealing with gangs and gun violence. People killing each other. You think JB is a bad kid??? You need a reality check.

Pretty sure he didn't end up ruining anyones life.

Pretty sure millions of people across the country drink and drive every day without getting caught.

Almost everyone I know has a DUI considering we need cars to go anywhere, its one of the laws that just has to be that way. But it sucks. Because people like to get faded and cruise. One of the best things to do when drunk or high.

But again, he probably wasn't hammered and went off on the wrong side of the road running red lights like I see people do every sat night when i leave the bars. I see worse every day.

Somehow we all still continue to live.

One day he will grow up and realize its a bad idea to take that type of risk.

when you are his age, that logic is a lot more complicated in face of all the limits you want/feel the need to push.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

EDIT:

i agree it could be over blown, typically i dont care about this news i just dont get why people stand up for him when it could have potentially been a dangerous event. you dont have to be under the influence to make a big mistake.

Your brain is a potentially dangerous event.
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    Yes, but being in the position he is in, I doubt he'd get sent down.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options

You're right, it is ridiculous. That's exactly what I'm saying. He's old enough to act responsibly. Just because you were dealing with gangs and gun violence at that age doesn't somehow make his behaviour acceptable. Yes, he's a talented superstar. So? If he's endangering other people and hurting himself in the process, he needs to stop. Before someone gets seriously hurt.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

You're right, it is ridiculous. That's exactly what I'm saying. He's old enough to act responsibly. Just because you were dealing with gangs and gun violence at that age doesn't somehow make his behaviour acceptable. Yes, he's a talented superstar. So? If he's endangering other people and hurting himself in the process, he needs to stop. Before someone gets seriously hurt.

Old enough to act responsibly? Are you kidding me? That is exactly the age where you are overloaded with testosterone.

You have to be mid 20s before you start to lose that crazy juice. Its the age when most people who go to prison, go to prison.

Its the age you get in most fights. Prove yourself to yourself. Explore your level of evil you are comfortable with etc...

Its a whole identity overhaul in a young mans life. Particularly in the area of toughness.

Especially since mainstream urban pop is so homophobic in this internet era. All the sensible people moved on to iTunes and Laptops. Only ghetto people still listen to the radio.

So just being a white artist in an urban dominated landscape is a weird factor. Probably why he got tatted.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

EDIT:

Tell Paul Walker that driving too fast in a car isnt dangerous. Oh wait....you cant.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Why is he so angry?

Whats his motivation?

Because he is an ugly old man, and JB is the king of the world?
  • nutellabrah
    Options

EDIT:

Tell Paul Walker that driving too fast in a car isnt dangerous. Oh wait....you cant.

You're disgusting
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Why is he so angry?

Whats his motivation?

Ask him yourself. Post a comment, he responds. I would love to see his response to your derpness
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Why is he so angry?

Whats his motivation?

Ask him yourself. Post a comment, he responds. I would love to see his response to your derpness

Tell that scumbag to go back to the rat race and STFU. Wishing death upon kids who are way prettier than him. Ugly rat.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    LOL, looks like we have a Chris Crocker in the house yall.