Best concert you've ever been too?

Options

Replies

• Kerry_R
    Kerry_R Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bruce Springsteen, Hard Rock Calling, 2013.... Born in the U.S.A album all the way through plus the epic Jungleland, amazing!!!
  • otillie03103
    otillie03103 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Prince- little man puts on a show!

Amen! Prince is the best!
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can't decide between Rammstein and Iron Maiden :laugh: I saw them both last year at download and they were amazing!!
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    My bedroom. Just sayin'! ;)
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Pearl Jam, 2013, LA Sports Arena, down on the floor 6 people away from Eddie's face

Jane's Addiction, Nine Inch Nails, Universal Ampitheater, I think it was 1991
  • drsanch68
    drsanch68 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Buster Poindexter at Pufferbellies on Cape. One hell of a show in a small venue.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Creedence Clearwater Revival in 1969, Booker T & the MGs opening

Led Zeppelin - 1972 so close Jimmy Page could hit with his bow (almost!)

Elton John - 1974 Goodbye Yellow Brick Road tour

Supertramp - 1975 Crisis? What Crisis? tour

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - 1978 Still the highest energy show I've ever seen and I would say was the 'best'.

Almost any Rolling Stones or Springsteen or Steve Earle show

John Mellencamp - 1987 The Lonesome Jubilee tour

Pearl Jam - 2000

And a many many others....
  • WeaponOfMassInstruction
    Options
    Every RAMONES show here in NYC from 1988 until they disbanded.
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Whitney Houston (clean Whitney). Absolutely amazing!
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Top 5...

Michael Jackson - Bad and Dangerous tours

Bon Jovi/Van Halen at Wembley Stadium

Guns'n'Roses at Milton Keynes National Bowl

Pantera at Brixton Academy

Carter USM at Portsmouth Guild Hall
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Been to so many shows that it's hard to pick! I'd say Incubus, Muse and Bush are tied
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    barenaked ladies (1996 or 97) Niagara University. super small crowd and it was perfect. out of all the times i have seen them, this was by far the best.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Some of my faves:

Prince
    Tom Petty
    B B King
    Live
    Notorious B.I.G, Faith Evans, Naughty By Nature, Mary J Blige, and Puffy Daddy (I think that was what he was calling himself then?)
    Rage Against the Machine
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Living in Adelaide, South Australia, not much comes here other then small bands and if someone big does come here it's usually a dumed down show due to us only having 1 medium sized venue other then an outside stadium that is small in comparison to other states and countries.

the New Zealand based Pink Floyd Experience toured here 3 times,. first time they played The Dark Side of The Moon and the second time The Wall both in there entirety including all the theatrics and props was the closest thing to Pink Floyd you could get without seeing the originals. The third time they toured however it was crap compared to the other 2 times

next on the list was Van Halen which toured Australia in the mid or late 90's with Gary Cherone fronting the band, he was ok but the rest of them were spot on and it was a very entertaining show.

I woulda mentioned Metallica but both times they came here the audio wasn't good and they didn't seem to give a ****, otherwise i am a Metallica fan through and through.
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Been to so many shows that it's hard to pick! I'd say Incubus, Muse and Bush are tied

MUSE was unbelievable
  • ShaneWill812
    ShaneWill812 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pink Floyd 1994
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    The Rolling Stones and AC/DC
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ozzfest, 2008, Frisco TX - Highlight of the evening: Metallica; all old school tunes, nothing post Black Album (even though I'm not a big fan of the Black Album), plus special guest King Diamond on the Mercyful Fate Medley. \m/
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    Country Thunder