What's making you angry right now?

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    That my boyfriend isn't answering his phone. Second time this week! 99% sure he's with his dumb friends at the bar playing pool. (Swear I'm not a crazy clingy girlfriend lol)
    Send him 50 texts so his phone explodes when he gets signal :angry: :angry: :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Totally kidding!!!!
  • Iwantchange_22
    Iwantchange_22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    gym near my house isnt open. Im hungry and mfp keeps playing up for me. :F
  • cotyycat
    cotyycat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That my boyfriend isn't answering his phone. Second time this week! 99% sure he's with his dumb friends at the bar playing pool. (Swear I'm not a crazy clingy girlfriend lol)
    Send him 50 texts so his phone explodes when he gets signal :angry: :angry: :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Totally kidding!!!!

Nope, totally doing that!! I have sent 7 so far, and the last one says "I am going to kill you."
    Still not crazy though :)
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Mfp. Right now.
  • EngineerPrincess
    EngineerPrincess Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    The apathetic way with which most people in america ignore issues of social justice. It's not okay to pretend the struggles of misrepresented groups are gone just because it's 2014. :grumble: They continue in our society.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    That there's only one more day left before Monday.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    My feet are cold.

The struggle is real

Obviously. ;)

I'm anemic so cold hands/feet are a sad fact of life for me. I sometimes wear gloves and fuzzy socks even though its 80 degrees out. :grumble:
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep!
  • Filmlotus
    Filmlotus Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'll give you my 900 page novel of things that make me angry if you want. Wrapped in a few words: Humanity being short sighted and greedy.
  • SgtZabka
    SgtZabka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Student athletes, they get away with so much **** I want to expel the whole ****ing football team right now:explode:
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Not being able to comment in threads on my profile and others profiles!!!!!!!!!

*Emails MFP AGAIN* #Ragequit!!!!
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    My friggin back being so tight
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    Certain people who won't accept a FR from me no matter how many times I send it with a sweet message
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    Certain people who won't accept a FR from me no matter how many times I send it with a sweet message

Awwww... :(
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    My ex fiance has cut my daughters hair into a bob himself without asking me 1st....ready kill him lol.....:mad: :mad:
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    My ex fiance has cut my daughters hair into a bob himself without asking me 1st....ready kill him lol.....:mad: :mad:
    Oh my god.. Did she ask for it or was it his idea?
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options

Awwww... :(

Yeah…. sucks :'( now I'm gonna cry!!
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Oh my god.. Did she ask for it or was it his idea?

The lazy *kitten* said he couldn't get the knots out so he cut it....in other words he couldn't be arsed to get the knots out! im fuming seriously he didnt even ask me before doing it! :mad:
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I try really hard to keep exercising, and i just cant push myself hard enough
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I just found out that we might be getting a cyclone on Thursday/ Friday and my husband has friggin guard duty all day Friday until Saturday morning.

GRRRRR. And now we need emergency supplies.