Are you on this list?

Options

Replies

• SexyPony1
    Options
    Yup. #2, Anchorage, Alaska. In all fairness, though, it is nearly 50 degrees here and has been for a couple weeks.
  • nwingr
    nwingr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    180 miles NORTH of #1. But is a sunny cold day. Love the sun!
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm from Indianapolis (#15), although I don't live there anymore. My mom has been having to make special arrangements this year to keep some of her Siberian Huskies (my dog's siblings) indoors at night, because they love the cold so much they won't sleep in their warm dog houses (which have straw and blankets). Too cold for huskies... makes me glad to be living in DC where the 'extreme' weather that is freaking people out makes me laugh a little :)
  • kwol18
    kwol18 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    #17 All the way!!!
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    #13 checking in. It's d@mn cold. I'm seriously done with this weather. Can't get out and run. Driving me crazy!!!

Me too! Or #14, depending on whether I'm at home or at work.

My kids are already 3 days over on inclement weather days, they're freaking out because they have to make them up on Saturdays in May :laugh: Kid-free day for me!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Yup. #2, Anchorage, Alaska. In all fairness, though, it is nearly 50 degrees here and has been for a couple weeks, so we don't really deserve to be on the list.

just wait we are going to be cold next month.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    180 miles NORTH of #1. But is a sunny cold day. Love the sun!

Sunshine is a small (and deceptive) consolation on a frigid day :glasses:
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Right in the middle of #4 and #6, but real Cheeseheads man up and don't b1tch about the cold.
    Best-NFL-Week-12-GIFs-Packers-Fans-Bare-Frigid-Weather-in-Bikins-At-Lambeau-Field.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    hmmm... 70 today... 20s tomorrow.

I'm going to complain. And I don't give a fock that I'm not on the list or that it will do nothing to improve the weather.

Janet-Leigh-shower.jpg
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    #9 reporting for duty
  • HistoricallyThinking
    Options
    Looks like my city hits the number 5 spot. Appropriate…-25 to -35 wind chills today and they didn't even think about canceling school.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    thankfully, no.

Ever. :wink:
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Just outside of #6, SWEET HOME CHICAGO!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Right in the middle of #4 and #6, but real Cheeseheads man up and don't b1tch about the cold.
    Best-NFL-Week-12-GIFs-Packers-Fans-Bare-Frigid-Weather-in-Bikins-At-Lambeau-Field.gif

:bigsmile:

Hubby grew up in Minnesota, but came to his senses when he moved here... :wink:
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Annnnnd I'm number 1!! Luckily I have a heater under my desk :happy:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Yep.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Yep.

Hello Mr. Bloom!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Babe, please take my picture down...
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options

Wonder how many beers they had... :drinker:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

thought I saw you on TV \m/