Replies

• sophisli
    sophisli Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My reward: A trip to Turks & Caicos! :tongue:
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I´m hoping to reward myself with a tummy tuck!
  • jtgcm
    jtgcm Posts: 110
    Options
    Go for it girl! I'm a 36D and pray that they don't get smaller!!! And if they do end up getting smaller I will DEFINITELY get implants :)
  • sarajessicafit
    sarajessicafit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I plan on doing the same thing! Once Im down 50 pounds to my goal. Even more of a confidence booster to add to my new body
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I've just booked 2 consultations for a boob job as I'm seriously considering it. I was always scared to diet in case my chest got even smaller, even at my heaviest I was only a small B. Now that I've lost weight I love everything apart from my chest (which of course did get even smaller) and I think it's time to change that.
  • diehardsweetheart
    Options
    Me too! I have a few mini goals but my main goal will be new breasts if mine shrink too much in the process. I love them currently but knowing that as I lose weight chances are they'll be the first to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!