Chest size before & after

Options
The last bra I bought was a 42 DD, but I notice that it's not such a great fit anymore. These things give me a lot of problems, including strain on my back & I'm really hoping by the time I reach my first goal of 170 I will be a size C or smaller.

So for those of you who have lost around 50-60 pounds, how much did your chest shrink? I know everyone is different, I'm just curious :) thanks!

Replies

• MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    38C-32A for me but the before was right when I stopped breastfeeding so was a tad "inflated" if you will.
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I was a 40 D at 202 lbs. I'm now a 34 b at 121 lbs.
  • paultireland
    paultireland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • jeardawg
    jeardawg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Men everywhere are crying out in objection to this thread!!
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    40 d and now 36b
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    you may be having wishful thinking syndrome there. I've lost 50 lbs and have only gone down one bra size and that's it. the cup size didnt really change much it was the band size.
  • SRobinson20
    Options
    The last bra I bought was a 42 DD, but I notice that it's not such a great fit anymore. These things give me a lot of problems, including strain on my back & I'm really hoping by the time I reach my first goal of 170 I will be a size C or smaller.

So for those of you who have lost around 50-60 pounds, how much did your chest shrink? I know everyone is different, I'm just curious :) thanks!

I was a 36h before i lost weight... ( i weighed 200 pounds to start) I now wear a 34ddd, I weigh 164 now! :)
    I dont think my boobs will go down passed a DD. In high school when I weighed 160, and was pure muscle I was a swimmer who worked out 2 times a day I was still a 34dd...
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    So, as a woman if you had breast implants before you lose weight, do they shrink after you lose weight?
  • toiletski
    toiletski Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I went from 220lbs to 146 lbs, but only from 38d to 36d :smile:
  • paigebeverly
    paigebeverly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Right now I am a 42DD I have lost 11 pounds so far with no change to the girls. I have 39 more pounds until my first goal. I love my big breast and if and when I lose them I will buy more...lol. But I probably won't go as large as they are now. So I am curious on the replys this thread will get.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

I lost 50 lbs in college and my chest stayed the same at a 38DD. Edited to add, I gained 40 back in the 7 years since then and I'm still the same. Maybe I'm the genetic exception
  • Rizabees
    Options
    Mine didn't shrink at all after 50 pounds. I had breast reduction surgery to get them smaller. [40 G - 36 H during weight loss. Down to 36 D/DD after surgery.]

It all depends on how much breast tissue vs fat you have in there.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I went from a 40D to a 36C which was my normal size before I gained all my weight.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost 20 lbs (a little before I joined) and they haven't gone down at all. They've gotten a little smaller around the sides, near my underarms, but haven't gone down a cup size. I think it's going to be different for everyone. Before I gained my weight, I was still VERY large chested (I even had a reduction, but they came back :cry: ), so I don't think mine are going to shrink a whole lot, even though I have another 20 lbs to go. I think I might go down to a D (which is still pretty big on my 5'2" frame), but I'm still considering another surgery. I guess it's one of those things we won't really know until we get there!
  • mikelann93
    Options
    yeah I probably do have wishful thinking syndrome lol, I know a lot of women in my family no matter the shape or size are very busty, so I'm probably screwed.
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    46 DD -> 38 G, you just never know. I really want to get back to a D or DD.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say screwed. It's definitely a pain (literally), but I've noticed that they are so much easier to manage now that my whole body is so much stronger. I was actually in more pain for the first month or so, when I wasn't used to working out. But once my back and core calmed the (insert swear word here) down, it's so much easier to manage and my posture has never been better. There are definitely ways to make it easier if you are stuck with them. So don't give up hope! It is worth those few weeks of extra pain to strengthen up your back!
  • SRobinson20
    Options
    I went from 220lbs to 146 lbs, but only from 38d to 36d :smile:

so you did lose 1 cup size! :) when you go down a band size (38 to 36) you go up a cup size so you would have been a 36dd if you just lost inches around your ribs!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I've "only" lost 41 pounds but I went from a 36E to a 34DD. I am only a few pounds from goal and was hoping they'd at least get down to a D but no such luck.
  • sam_m187
    sam_m187 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm very much in the wishful thinking camp aswell.. I'm currently a 40DD but would love to get down to a C cup through my weight loss... I guess its very much a wait and see type thing until we get there.

My best friend lost 3 and half stone, and went from a 38E to 36C, so perhaps it can be done! She was smaller to start with though and got bigger with the weight gain, whereas I have no such luck and have always been big (everywhere) as far as I can remember!

S
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!