men... own your height, don't lie about it...

Options

Replies

• eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your online dating goals in 2014, it's gonna be a bumpy ride
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    Yeah I'm 5'10 1/2 you can't lie or else it'll be REALLY awkward! LOL

apr-11-2013-a-new-study-says-that-women-prefer-tall-men-to-have-large.jpg
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Wait...are you talking about pen!s?
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    This thread is a good one I think. It illustrates how ridiculous the whole topic is, and how unimportant it is or at least should be.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11 and 1/2, do you know how stupid it sounds to say I am 5' 11 and 1/2?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Wait...are you talking about pen!s?
    You know what... That just MIGHT be the root to this new thread emerging!!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I did meet a few men when I was dating that were apparently unclear about their own height. It wasn't like I went around asking people how tall they were, they'd ask me then bring it up.
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm four foot eleven. There is no lying to be done here.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTemqRLwU6Vf7EN_2emmSRVJbY8DiNpt_VMOp7oCcIfmIXLXgA

So if a guy was honest about being 5'5" before you met him, you would date him?

Also, I am not short and I barely notice other peoples height unless it is really noticeable in either direction.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 11 and 1/2, do you know how stupid it sounds to say I am 5' 11 and 1/2?

I'm 5'8 and 3/4".
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    since I'm not a man does this mean I can lie about my height? hey everyone, I'm 5'8" and coincidentally my BMI just went down by 3 points

I just wanted to congratulate you on your epic achievement.
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Actually women do judge men on height.

Women, dont lie about your weight, age, bra size, height, and on and on and on and oooooonnnn!! Strangers! Dancin'!!! Up and down the boulevard!!!

+15 for the Journey reference. Don't stop believin'.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    I am 5' 11 3/4" I DO give myself the extra 1/4" as when I put on shoes, I make it. So nyah!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" what's the problem?
    Short people having some sorta issue, the lollipop guild go on strike or something?

I love you on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives!

I just spit out my cous-cous!
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    And even if I was 5' 1" It is better to have loved a short than to have never loved a tall!!!!!
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    I've dated short guys....and I'm fine with it until they say they are fine with my height....but "please don't wear high heels" then I'm done!

Also, I am not short and I barely notice other peoples height unless it is really noticeable in either direction.
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" what's the problem?
    Short people having some sorta issue, the lollipop guild go on strike or something?

I love you on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives!
    haha nice
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    So is this one about short people complaining again or is it about people complaining about short people.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I've dated short guys....and I'm fine with it until they say they are fine with my height....but "please don't wear high heels" then I'm done!

If I dated a girl who was 6' and wore heels, I would just make a needing a footstool to hit it reference.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    GQ or ESQUIRE ran an article years ago about how much money (in increments of 10K) more a man has to earn for every inch under 6 feet. It was rather telling and damning for the little folk, especially if they are broke.