Goal: 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I work shifts, I'm on earlies this week so I'll be doing 30DS in the evenings, the week after I'm on lates, so I'll be doing it on a morning. Not much else I can do lol!
  • mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    that doesnt seem like a fun schedule :( but i think you can do it! :) it is only a half hour. its not a whole lot of time right? Lol
  • nutmegslippy
    Options
    I am new to this thing, so how do I find this thread in the future to report?
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    just did the math, 30min is roughly 2% out of the day... thats really not alot for us to get the results we want right? i like looking at it that way!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level 2. It's the second time I've done 30ds in 3 years. Good luck to you!
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    I am new to this thing, so how do I find this thread in the future to report?

pretty sure if you click community then click my topics, it will show you the topics you have post in..... i think!
  • MaritzK
    MaritzK Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My current profile pic is from doing 2 weeks of jillian michaels 6 weeks sixpack abs, BUT I do them only every other day because I hate them so much :D totally works as well and half the work!
  • JonMB
    JonMB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    For logging, my fiancee added a custom entry. With her heart-rate monitor, it shows she burns around 100 calories every 10 minutes. So each workout is around 300 calories.

Results may vary but if you don't have a heartrate monitor, you can use that as an estimate. I've seen many other people say it was around 250 for them.
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this... Started last year and powered through level 1, but can't remember why I gave up half way through level 2. Now I'm just close to completing the "50 miles in January" running challenge and feeling motivated!! Want to stick with my running (I'm doing C210K, aiming for a 10k race at the end of March), but will do the Shred on my non-running days. Good luck ladies and thanks for the inspiration!
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for a few days now with walking/hiking in between days and a couple rest days (bad knee). I already see bit of a notice with that plus eating healthier. It's hard but it's fast so feels good to get it done with so quickly and still get a good workout haha
  • BonnieCaley
    BonnieCaley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I bought the DVD a few months back and that's as far as I've got lol I really want to do it but am worried a bit as when I was pregnant with my middle son my stomach muscles separated and I don't want to cause more damage. I do mixed martial arts and this is helping, but does anyone else have experience of this?
  • Stella100sw
    Stella100sw Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this tonight - I hate exercise so i figure getting it over with in 30 mins is the best way to do it !!
  • cassjacobsen
    cassjacobsen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today a miracle happened and I woke myself up at 5:30 am and did Day 1 of Level 1! Then I saw this post so it must be a sign! I am really ready to get into shape. I have done this before and I have never been in better shape than I was then! We can do it ladies!
  • mandalynn1986
    Options
    my xbox (which i use as a dvd player) rec'd the red circle of death last night, so i'm going to purchase a cheap-o dvd player and do the workout right after work today :) saddened that i couldnt do it this morning as i had hoped... but i will still do it today! i'll post later on after i've done it.
  • nutmegslippy
    Options
    you can also get it on youtube. I did it today. Felt great!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Today a miracle happened and I woke myself up at 5:30 am and did Day 1 of Level 1! Then I saw this post so it must be a sign! I am really ready to get into shape. I have done this before and I have never been in better shape than I was then! We can do it ladies!

Nice to see more are joining
    @manda that's a bummer hope you can get a cheap DVD player I'm using YouTube I only have RI30 on dvd
  • Dreya711
    Dreya711 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I finished it last Thursday. I started Ripped in 30 last night :) It's totally worth finishing. I have lost 8 lbs and almost 7 inches!
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I will be starting 30 Day Shred today as my evening bonus workout. My main program which I will be doing in the morning is Turbo Jam for cardio and Jari Love for weight training. Ill do Shred 3 nights per week as a bonus. So this is my day one!
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 yesterday, did day 2 today. I plan to do 3 days on, one off. That last strength exercise where you lunge to the side and lift the weights up to eye level almost kills me! The rest I find doable!