Wife JUST Sabotaged Me!

Options
delicious_cocktail
delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
I am doing homework and I only have two hundred calories left for the day, probably less and my wife just said from the kitchen "There are Oreos."

Why would she even do that? She knows that I am counting calories. I think she is insecure and wants me to fail so that I can never cheat on her.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I would work out so hard to eat some lol.
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY what she was doing. My youngest told me their were *mint* oreos. She told me this after she ate the last one. Your wife may be sabotaging you but I'm pretty sure my kid hates me. Which is way worse than insecurity.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    *creates master plot to acquire said cookies*
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    and just think, valentine's day is coming! There will be plenty of relationship threads then too i bet.

28266842.jpg
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Run for half hour and enjoy a half dozen at least.

Mmmm
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

But that's not the point! She's basically force-feeding me and the madness has to STOP. Sure it sounds like three simple words, "There are Oreos," but you know what? "We find the defendant guilty" is also three words and that doesn't mean it's no big deal!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

But that's not the point! She's basically force-feeding me and the madness has to STOP. Sure it sounds like three simple words, "There are Oreos," but you know what? "We find the defendant guilty" is also three words and that doesn't mean it's no big deal!
    oh, you.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Mine just gave me peach pie, bourbon ice cream, and an IPA.

If this is sabotage I'm looking forward to full on terrorism.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    She's just jealous!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Heheh. I saw the title to this and thought it was jof.

You would have been my second guess. :laugh:
  • Mandylynne1979
    Mandylynne1979 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My husband does the same thing to me on a daily basis...he goes to restaurants (and wants me to go with) he buys junk food, eats pizza in front of me, and asks me how long I'm going to be dieting...he told me he's going out for banana splits and malts tomorrow...I basically try to just let it go in one ear and out the other...sometimes it's a little hard, and I do splurge once in a while, but I try to think about my goals and why I am doing this.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I will take all the oreos.
  • wonderwoman325
    Options
    It rubs the oreos into its skin or else it gets the hose again.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    We find the defendant guilty > 3 words

No big deal = 3 words

I love you = 3 words
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    We find the defendant guilty > 3 words

No big deal = 3 words

I love you = 3 words

Awe, you're so sweet!
  • shrinkingshreya
    shrinkingshreya Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't look at is as sabotage, change is a scary thing. My husband is a notorious night time snacker. It can be frustrating sometimes while I sip herbal tea and he's scoffing down a sleeve of Ritz Crackers. I love him when's big and when he lifts and gets muscles, and he's loved me when I was big and when I was thinner, point is everyone does things on there own time. It has taught me serious self control when he snacks and other people eat junk food around me and I say no, I feel proud of myself not smug.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    2 oreos is 140 (depending on if its the double stuffed or not).....tell her she better let you sex her up tonight to burn those cals off
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Can I help it if I love you more when you're fluffy?!?
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options
    I am doing homework and I only have two hundred calories left for the day, probably less and my wife just said from the kitchen "There are Oreos."

Why would she even do that? She knows that I am counting calories. I think she is insecure and wants me to fail so that I can never cheat on her.

I hope you're joking. If you having weight to lose is the only thing that your wife thinks is keeping you from cheating you have bigger problems than her trying to "sabotage" you.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

I hope you're joking. If you having weight to lose is the only thing that your wife thinks is keeping you from cheating you have bigger problems than her trying to "sabotage" you.

Are you interested at all?