devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I hate when this happens!! Be strong !!:flowerforyou:

Yeah, you will overcome!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Oreos are gross

Unless pulverized and blended into ice cream.

You take that back!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Can I help it if I love you more when you're fluffy?!?

I prefer my husband a little fluffy as well. I add tablespoons of bacon fat to all his meals without telling him. He wonders why he isn't losing.

Mwhahahaha.

Oh, I thought I was the only one who did this! A cut before deployment? Not on my watch! Enjoy Japan while being fluffy as *kitten*! Bwahahahaha!
    Omg Chelle lmaooo <333

No one cuts weight in this house until I say so!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Eat them with a smile and then just work them off in bed !!! It will make you both happy ! LOLOLOL
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this, how many people are having to deal with this same sort of sabotage but also how many spouses are just admitting to it like Sunday's fishwrap, like a bad penny or a no-good waxpack.

I know why the caged bjleech cries.
  • Mrs_Marvel
    Mrs_Marvel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am doing homework and I only have two hundred calories left for the day, probably less and my wife just said from the kitchen "There are Oreos."

Why would she even do that? She knows that I am counting calories. I think she is insecure and wants me to fail so that I can never cheat on her.

So are you losing weight so that you can cheat on her? That last sentence just comes off shady. Did she say that or is that what YOU think she's thinking? Maybe, just maybe she thought you would like a cookie...
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    I am doing homework and I only have two hundred calories left for the day, probably less and my wife just said from the kitchen "There are Oreos."

Why would she even do that? She knows that I am counting calories. I think she is insecure and wants me to fail so that I can never cheat on her.

So are you losing weight so that you can cheat on her? That last sentence just comes off shady. Did she say that or is that what YOU think she's thinking? Maybe, just maybe she thought you would like a cookie...

It's not the only reason.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Oh yes, I agree. Extremely shady... :huh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Wait. Is that not why most people lose weight? Why else would I be getting all sexy and keeping my husband fluffy?
  • Mrs_Marvel
    Options

But you do admit that one of the reasons you are losing weight is so you can cheat on your wife. That statements proves what type of person you truly are. She's better off without you.

Sadly, you can change your looks, but your personality will always be the same.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

I think he meant fail school. All the sugar is gonna make him crash and not focus on his studies. OP is never gonna graduate or get a job.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    She's better off without you.

True, then she can have all the Oreos.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Amen.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options

But you do admit that one of the reasons you are losing weight is so you can cheat on your wife. That statements proves what type of person you truly are. She's better off without you.

I sure hope not! I don't want to be one of those people who changes or gets all preachy once they've lost weight. I'd prefer to just be "me" but in a more slender, healthy, cheatable-with body.
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    2 oreos is 140 (depending on if its the double stuffed or not).....tell her she better let you sex her up tonight to burn those cals off

THREAD WIN.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

I know why the caged bjleech cries.

Hurts so good.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    2 oreos is 140 (depending on if its the double stuffed or not).....tell her she better let you sex her up tonight to burn those cals off

THREAD WIN.

Is quoting for hilarity a thing?

It should be.
  • Mrs_Marvel
    Options
    You know, one day your wife may get curious and check your MFP. It keeps a track of the forums you post in. Wouldn't it be sad if she came across this forum topic YOU posted?

You can change the original text BUT you can't change everything the users who responded decided to quote ;)
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options

Oh yes, I agree. Extremely shady... :huh:

Slim Shady.

joseph-ducreux-slim-shady.jpg
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Are you losing weight so you can cheat on her? Not cool, dude.