Wife JUST Sabotaged Me!

Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    You know, one day your wife may get curious and check your MFP. It keeps a track of the forums you post in. Wouldn't it be sad if she came across this forum topic YOU posted?

You can change the original text BUT you can't change everything the users who responded decided to quote ;)

HAHAHHAHAHHAHA, YOU ARE SO BUSTED.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I am doing homework and I only have two hundred calories left for the day, probably less and my wife just said from the kitchen "There are Oreos."

Why would she even do that? She knows that I am counting calories. I think she is insecure and wants me to fail so that I can never cheat on her.

So are you losing weight so that you can cheat on her? That last sentence just comes off shady. Did she say that or is that what YOU think she's thinking? Maybe, just maybe she thought you would like a cookie...

It's not the only reason.

But you do admit that one of the reasons you are losing weight is so you can cheat on your wife. That statements proves what type of person you truly are. She's better off without you.

Sadly, you can change your looks, but your personality will always be the same.

Right?!

Lol
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I am doing homework and I only have two hundred calories left for the day, probably less and my wife just said from the kitchen "There are Oreos."

Why would she even do that? She knows that I am counting calories. I think she is insecure and wants me to fail so that I can never cheat on her.

So are you losing weight so that you can cheat on her? That last sentence just comes off shady. Did she say that or is that what YOU think she's thinking? Maybe, just maybe she thought you would like a cookie...

But you do admit that one of the reasons you are losing weight is so you can cheat on your wife. That statements proves what type of person you truly are. She's better off without you.

you is smart.
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Do all 10's date other ten's or do you like your significant other to be an 8 to your 10? Makes for a better relationship I think :) Sir, I beg of you, stay in your place, especially if there are children involved. For the kids man....for the kids....
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    You know, one day your wife may get curious and check your MFP. It keeps a track of the forums you post in. Wouldn't it be sad if she came across this forum topic YOU posted?

You can change the original text BUT you can't change everything the users who responded decided to quote ;)
    and a super sleuth.:love:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Realized who OP was. Original statement retracted.

Well played, Delicious. Well played.
  • strunch
    strunch Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Definitely a test.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    So you have 200 cals left for the day. You do realize that serving of Oreos (3 of them) is 160 calories, right?

I fail to see what the problem is, here. Eat the freakin Oreos, enjoy them and move on.

some clever thread detectives have discovered the real issue... OP is conflicted because eating the oreos may interfere with his adulterous intentions at a later date.

popcorn02.gif
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Marvel = Nancy Drew

nd11a.jpg
  • Mrs_Marvel
    Mrs_Marvel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Marvel = Nancy Drew

nd11a.jpg

:flowerforyou:
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    It rubs the oreos into its skin or else it gets the hose again.

The best comment!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Do all 10's date other ten's or do you like your significant other to be an 8 to your 10? Makes for a better relationship I think :) Sir, I beg of you, stay in your place, especially if there are children involved. For the kids man....for the kids....

Won't someone think of the children?

And I mean these kids look fairly adorable, something I rarely find to be true
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Marvel = Nancy Drew

nd11a.jpg

FIFY

30bzfo9.png
  • avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Have you asked her not to?
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Ugh...my husband does that crap ALL THE TIME!!! Sometimes it hits me just right and really pi$$e$ me off...
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    FIFY

30bzfo9.png

With a user name like that, I just want to know why his wife needs Oreos. Maybe she needs to cheat on him.
  • AmyTyo
    AmyTyo Posts: 11
    Options
    I had to tell my boyfriend today he has to knock it off because sometimes you just can't handle the temptation! Today wanted me to buy doughnuts, Even though he knows I can't have that stuff around!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Yes that is unfortunate.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Mrs_Marvel = Nancy Drew

nd11a.jpg

FIFY

30bzfo9.png

And we have a new thread winner!
  • Achrya
    Options
    Ugh...my husband does that crap ALL THE TIME!!! Sometimes it hits me just right and really pi$$e$ me off...

I'm pretty sure you're husband is just trying to keep you in the exact same shape you appear to be in. Probably in that exact outfit too.

Just saying.