Mrs_Marvel = Nancy Drew

nd11a.jpg

FIFY

30bzfo9.png

And we have a new thread winner!

I would like OP to send me his oreos.
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    It rubs the oreos into its skin or else it gets the hose again.

This made me laugh xD
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    I am not sure that being told there are some biscuits in the kitchen can be deemed sabotage, you alone are responsible for your own actions from there on in, and that includes cheating on your wife.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Marvel = Nancy Drew

nd11a.jpg

FIFY

30bzfo9.png

too late. theys mine.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Marvel = Nancy Drew

nd11a.jpg

FIFY

30bzfo9.png

Is that innuendo? I will do it. I was not planing to cheat until I got down to 170 (as a mini reward) but I can "bring you cookies."
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I am not sure that being told there are some biscuits in the kitchen can be deemed sabotage, you alone are responsible for your own actions from there on in, and that includes cheating on your wife.

Since you called them biscuits you are probably British as was Benedict Arnold and thus your opinion on matters of fidelity and loyalty is one I will take with the gravest of reservations.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Marvel = Nancy Drew

nd11a.jpg

FIFY

30bzfo9.png

Is that innuendo? I will do it. I was not planing to cheat until I got down to 170 (as a mini reward) but I can "bring you cookies."

Get down to 170 then cheat. You've worked so hard to sell youself short now.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Dude. 200 calories is A LOT of Oreos. Have some.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You know, one day your wife may get curious and check your MFP. It keeps a track of the forums you post in. Wouldn't it be sad if she came across this forum topic YOU posted?

You can change the original text BUT you can't change everything the users who responded decided to quote ;)

Ummm..his wife is on MFP and I don't think she needs to check on anything. :laugh: She's perfectly aware but secure enough not to care.
  • 60aday
    60aday Posts: 20
    Options
    :indifferent: ..........
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You are a douche! I feel bad for your wife.

Be aware that the mods are cracking down on multiple accounts.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    You are a douche! I feel bad for your wife.

Wow, that seems like a personal attack. You his wife?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Not that many. :frown: A little less than 4 regular or a little less than 3 double stuffed. I have done this math before.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

On what planet is 4 a lot? Because I need to be on that planet.
  • avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Have you asked her not to?
  • weese17
    weese17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You know, one day your wife may get curious and check your MFP. It keeps a track of the forums you post in. Wouldn't it be sad if she came across this forum topic YOU posted?

You can change the original text BUT you can't change everything the users who responded decided to quote ;)

:bigsmile:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Nope, THIS wins the thread.

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am doing homework and I only have two hundred calories left for the day, probably less and my wife just said from the kitchen "There are Oreos."

Why would she even do that? She knows that I am counting calories. I think she is insecure and wants me to fail so that I can never cheat on her.

Sometimes people do sabotage intentionally, some times its not intentional, sometimes they just know you like something and want to share. You know your wife better than anyone on this forum does, so you probably know if she is the type of person to intentionally sabotage your efforts.

I once posted about my husband continually sabotaging me and got blasted for being ungrateful and a horrible wife basically, so I tend to avoid the subject now.

In the end though, it is your responsibility, just say, "No thanks, I don't want them, I'm trying to lose weight." Or, if you have the calories for them, say, "sure, I'll take one. Thanks".

Its not that hard.