Chest size before & after

Options

Replies

• birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    First off, ladies get properly measured. http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits

As to your question. at my largest weight close to 170 I was a 32GG, now at 129 I'm a 28GG/30G depending on brand. that's a 2 cups size loss. They seem to look bigger now because my waist has shrunk by 8 inches but my bust only by 2. I'd be fine with losing another cup size please and thank you.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    My before bra size was 40D, my current is 34DDD. My bust has shrunk a bit, but my under-bust has shrunk a lot, this caused my cup size to increase. It sucks!
  • katedevall
    katedevall Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My ticket isn't fully correct I've lost 76 pounds all together I went from a 36DD to 34D (at 150 pounds).
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Men everywhere are crying out in objection to this thread!!

Hell, I'm crying out! I thought I was in for pecs and abs!

*grumbles about misleading titles as she exits the room*
  • needlerknits
    needlerknits Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    For women considering breast reduction surgery, who may be thinking of breastfeeding future children: be aware that many surgeons are not well informed about the effect of this surgery on future ability of the breasts to work. They may even assure a patient that she will be able to nurse in the future but then utilize a technique that severs critical nerves and ducts. There are often ways around this. Consider talking to a board certified lactation consultant prior to surgery if you have concerns. Type "find a lactation consultant" into your search engine and follow it to ilca.org.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I was a 38F at 230 pounds, 32 D at 150. Currently sitting at 166 and a 34DD. everyone is different though.
  • debbiesweety
    Options
    Cup size, was healthy B, lost weight, almost a B, husband got me new boobies for my birthday, now a healthy D. I was happy with my small but firm full boobies, but losing weight and looking down at nothing freaked me out.
  • Fit_little_vegan
    Options
    When I was a pant size 12-13 I was a 36DD
    Now I'm a size 1 and I'm a 32DD
    ...... It sucks
  • debbiesweety
    Options
    I got mine after, but I think they would since a lot of breast tissue is fat. I lost boob when I lost weight, hence the implants. So I think it would go down some.
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    At 237 lbs I was a 44DD and now at 137 lbs I was just fitted for a 36E. I really need a lift though, ugh!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    probably a decent sized b cup... now a firm muscular a cup.

/nomoremanboobs
  • sassy9111
    sassy9111 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Smart alek, only when you go in for a top up! LOL ( reply to ScottH_200 )

I am 42 GG.
    I went to the doc's the other day, she asked my why I had a bruise on my forehead.
    Hmmm........
    When I bend down to put the piece of wood in the sliding glass doors, I can get
    weighed down and hit my forehead on the floor.
    But in my view, it means I am still pretty flexible!!!!!

ps. going to buy a steel bar that fits on permanently to the centre of the door.
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    So far, I've gone from 38G to 32H.
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I dont want to lose my boobs :cry: lol
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    And from the male perspective....

Last year went from 42" in January down to 39" in August when I reached goal weight (lost the fat off my chest) and now back up to 41.5" (growth in pecs & lats).

Bench press has gone up 60% over the course of the year.
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I was a 42G when I started and I'm now a 34G/36F. I think being fitted correctly is the key, without it I am sure I wouldn't have gone down back size wise. Even though they still seem large on my frame, I can exercise a lot better now and I am much more confident in how I look.

Oh, i've lost just shy of 60kgs/130odd lbs :)
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    42G to a 36E right now. I think I'll be a 34DD when I reach my goal.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I was a 42G when I started and I'm now a 34G/36F. I think being fitted correctly is the key, without it I am sure I wouldn't have gone down back size wise. Even though they still seem large on my frame, I can exercise a lot better now and I am much more confident in how I look.

Oh, i've lost just shy of 60kgs/130odd lbs :)

You may want to rethink that. blocking that door is really dangerous in case of fire. If you have kids in the house, I wouldn't do it.
  • MissFuturePinup
    MissFuturePinup Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    THIS! At my smallest, I was like a 36F and now, I'm a 40I. It's such a pain to find bras at my size. Forget about Frederick's. I'll be happy to NOT pay like, $80 a bra anymore.
    At my smallest (when I was a size 8) I wore a 34F and now I'm in a 38I... Hopefully when I lose I'll go back to the F... Big bras are so damn expensive!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I was a 42DD or DDD when before weight loss, too! After about 60-65 pounds (I sufficed with ill fitting bras for a while) I went to Nordstrom's to get sized and I was a 34DD. Same cup size technically, but my boobs are definitely wayy smaller. So, yeah, technically they're still DD's but DD's on a 34 are way different than those on a 42. But, heck, I'd take my smaller boobs and a smaller body over bigger boobs and a bigger body anyway!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!