Options
2»

Replies

• khpierce8
    Options
    I make a smoothie that taste like a milk shake with skakeology:

Ice
    1 banana
    1 scoop of shakology (vanilla or chocolate)
    1scopp of whey protein (optional)
    1 cup of almond milk
    1/2 cup of blueberries or strawberries (mostly only With vanilla flavored shakology)
    2 tbs of pb2 (powdered peanut butter)
    1 tbs of regular peanut butter (if I'm making a chocolate peanut butter shake)

Blend in blender until cream, very tasty and filling!! ENJOY!!
  • Gretchen70
    Gretchen70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am Beachbody Coach and I use Shakeology every day. In my opinion it is the best made meal replacement on the planet. It comes with 70+ of the world's best super foods AND tastes great! Friend me at Gretchen70 if you are interested in talking further or more information.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I a Beachbody Coach and I use Shakeology every day. In my opinion it is the best made meal replacement on the planet. It comes with 70+ of the world's best super foods AND tastes great! Friend me at Gretchen70 if you are interested in talking further or more information.

seem's legit. wouldbuy/10
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get your opinions on the two protein shakes? I am looking to lose a lot of weight and build lean muscle right now not just build mass amounts of muscle if that makes any sense.

Those are two competing ideologies. You realistically won't lose weight and build muscle at the same time. Pick one and do it. Then do the other. I'd recommend starting with the weight loss, first.

As ndj mentioned earlier:
    if you want to lose weight and retain lean muscle then you should eat in a deficit, make sure that you are eating as much of your protein as possible, and that hit your macros for the day.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I am Beachbody Coach and I use Shakeology every day. In my opinion it is the best made meal replacement on the planet. It comes with 70+ of the world's best super foods AND tastes great! ...snip
    Well, if it's got "70+ of the world's best super foods" how can you go wrong?!!
    Whatever those are...made up supplement industry jargon in non-efficacious doses.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I am Beachbody Coach and I use Shakeology every day. In my opinion it is the best made meal replacement on the planet. It comes with 70+ of the world's best super foods AND tastes great! Friend me at Gretchen70 if you are interested in talking further or more information.

totally unbiased perspective….