Replies

• reesa12345
    reesa12345 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sweat is fat crying??? I love that. :laugh:
  • lisakozol
    lisakozol Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Enjoying a cup of green tea with a little added Raspberry Riot Lemon Mate right now
  • Wolverine_Girl
    Options
    Me! I love almost every kind. Green, white, Earl Grey, English Breakfast, Raspberry.. :)
  • livelaughlove384
    Options
    Kind of a tea snob here!! I typically only drink my tea from loose tea leaves. The majority of my teas come from Tea Forte...my favorite brand! Herbal is my favorite and I drink white, black, and green as well!
  • chachabear79
    chachabear79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mmmm. Yes I love tea too. Green tea , hot or iced is good. my favorite is chai skinny latte. It has 260 calories for a Grande, so I only enjoy it on special days and I've been really good. Hehe
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    There's only one Tetley's...
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I love the Tazo Zen, and I just tried this from a mixed pack last week and am in love:
    http://shop.numitea.com/Chocolate-Puerh/p/NUMIS-10360&c=NumiTeaStore@Teabag@Puerh
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Black tea drinker here, and an enthusiastic one at that. I think Assam is my favourite, but I like to switch it up. I'm partial to Ceylon and Chais as well. Been meaning to get into Rooibos, I tried it a few times and it tasted fantastic.

I also drink linden or lavender tea in the evening. Very relaxing.
  • jlongo1
    jlongo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have an entire cabinet of tea - all different kinds! I drink at least 3 cups a day, since I was about 15 years old!
  • linda0372
    linda0372 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    my favorite as of right now are lemon ginger tea and blueberry and acai berry green tea.
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I LOVE tea! My absolute favorite is an almond creme tea that a local place near me called The Green Tea House sells. It's got hints of vanilla, almond and strawberry. But, I don't make it to the tea shop as often as I'd like, so I usually drink green tea with lemon at my desk every morning.
  • holliebaker90
    holliebaker90 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Admittedly, I'm a tea snob here as well! I drink mostly loose leaf. My coworkers and I sometimes travel to China and come back with loads of beautiful tea packages as gifts. I'm the only one that likes them! I've admittedly seen some really weird flavors and some that have made me feel a bit light headed (who knows what that may have been...)
    There was one with small berries included inside but to this day still don't know what it was called...

Now I can't ever go back to packaged tea ever again. I never order tea from restaurants though, they always either steep it for way too long or add sweetener. I like mine straight up, nothing else!

After writing this I REALLY DO realize how much of a tea snob I am... ><
  • rexiecatmeow
    rexiecatmeow Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am hooked on the celestial fruit flavored teas right now.. mm mmmmm.
  • AmayaJo1
    Options
    Love Green tea...! I also enjoy Jasmine tea.

41790593.png
  • ambyrcat
    Options
    For a black tea you can't beat Taylors of Harrogate's Yorkshire tea. Closest I've been able to find in the States to what I had in England. Yummy with a bit of milk.
    Otherwise I really love Teavana's Peachberry Jasmine Sutra Green, it doesn't need anything added and is slightly sweet as is. And Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile. I've also been known to buy chamomile and mint separately and make my own blend for before bed.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Oh! I've found my People!!:love:

I love anything from Green tea with Lemon Grass, Peppermint Tea with lemon grass (only out during the Holidays), ...oh I can't begin to list them all.

Looks like I've found more to try with so many ideas from you all! Most all teas I drink are caffeine free or like Green tea has little caffeine I can drink that. I'm high energy so caffeine puts me over the top.:blushing:

Oh the Tetleys Cinnamon and Orange sounds wonderful... I think I'll have to pick some up.

So glad you thought to begin the thread!:smooched: :flowerforyou:
    Love so many varieties of tea, looking through tea catalogs is so exciting when they arrive in the mail (with samples!).
  • willdb76
    Options
    I drink Yorkshire Tea nowadays...

Tea is supposed to be the dried leaves of the tea plant, boiled in water and served with a slosh of milk. Very healthy way of staying hydrated with a bit of added protein from the milk! No sugar please... I'm sweet enough already...

Tea should be hot, bland and comforting, and served in chipped mugs that say things like 'Best Mum in the World' or 'I love Weston Super Mare' on the front.

Other forms of tea are only 'technically' tea in my mind... they are not the same thing as what we Brits mean by 'a nice cup of tea'. I had a major strop in San Fransisco a few years ago, when taken to a trendy 'tea bar', and they could not comprehend the sort of milky mild-tasting beverage I craved for. Of course everyone out there spuriously believes they are lactose intolerant and that caffeine (of which regular tea has a very moderate amount of) is some sort of hard drug similar to crack, so I shouldn't have been surprised...
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Here in the south (united states) we drink tea all the time. It's usually ice cold and loaded with enough sugar to make your teeth hurt...but we LOVE it.:laugh: I seriously adore tea though. I love my southern sun brewed ice tea like old aunt Trudy used to make...but I also love hot tea. My favorites are peppermint and Irish Breakfast. They always make me happy. I recently fell in love with a lemon white tea...light, lemony & delish.
  • sapphyreskye
    Options
    I am quite addicted to it! I drink it virtually all day. I love most kinds of it, too. Usually Canadian Breakfast is my morning tea, then throughout the day I drink fresh brewed iced tea. My favourites to use for iced are white tea and green tea with fruity flavours. Sometimes I mix the white and green. After dinner I like a nice Earl Grey, or Chai. :)
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My dh and I order bulk Thai tea and brew in a regular coffee pot, add nf milk and splenda. I brew 1/2 gallon at a time 2-3x a week. Besides home brew, I love authentic hot chai with milk. Recently I discovered vanilla roobios which is deliciously smooth, and also amaretto roobios which is a great substitute for the liqueur (even better to add together :):drinker: Sometime my home brewed teas leave an after taste. What am I doing wrong there. :frown: