I put on 1lb :(
    This isnt going so well

SW162
    CW161

11lb to go, its because I can't wait to hit the 150's
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I had a good week... I was rarely able to eat the suggested amount of calories everyday but I managed to do it since Tuesday and I also increased the amount of water to 16-20 glass per day and it paid off... I lost another 4.8lbs for a total of 8.4 lbs!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy :bigsmile: :happy: :bigsmile: :happy: !!! I was afraid to gain... but it worked out to be a good thing!!!

12 pounds of Christmas Challenge - H20 stats
    SW 323.4
    W1 326.4
    W2 319.8
    W3 315.0

Have a great week everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Certified_Femail
    Certified_Femail Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    wow Bru i was reading about the gaming thing. I was hooked on spades and hearts on msn gaming for awhile but i work full time and did it after work. I have not gotten into the facebook games. I have several friends whos farmville stuff kept going on my news feed and Im thinking it must be a fun one. I havent been able to get on msn with my new computer for over a year for some weird reason and i decided to motivate myself to other things also. My weight was oposit i lost weight because i didnt take alot of time to eat lol. It was also alot of very emotional stuff i was going through in regards to weight not just games. I deff learned how adictive the pc can be. It has it pros and cons. It can be such a danger zone for kids also. I find it best to only let them on it in the same room. Preditors thing freaks me out. All the murders and stuff connected to craigslist and pc are frightening. I am very impressed you were able to walk away from the games like that and im proud of you. There are so many reasons everyone on here has gained weight. Over calories, emotional eating, medical reasons, lack of exercise etc and its interesting hearing everyones situation. Keep up the good work.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It was hard to up and quit the game, but now that I look back at it, it wasn't the game I was addicted to, it was the people I met. They kept me coming back everytime. I added most of them to facebook so I can still chat, which is nice.

I hope everyone is having a good day! I just spent almost 3hrs at the mall with a friend shopping for a coat for her. It was a workout on it's own, lol!! Enjoy the rest of your day!!
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'm down 6.6 lbs out of 12! :D I have no idea if I'm going to make it or not. Here's hoping! :)
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    Oh man, we are all so going to make this!!!

Weighed in today, 3 days late due to being on holiday - which was awesome but resulted in a 1 pound gain...however had an overall loss :)

SW: 150
    W2: 144.6
    W3: 141.5

So happy with the results :) Hope you are all feeling this good.

Hope I have posted this in the right place..or is it meant to be in week 4...