Do you plan to change your look as you lose weight?

Options

Replies

• train4bane
    Options
    I wanted to get a pixie cut but dont think I will.. Maybe just a new wardrobe
  • FinallyDoingMe
    FinallyDoingMe Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    definitely new do and tattoo :)
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Getting a new wardrobe when I lose 15 pounds.
  • iheartaya
    iheartaya Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    As I am getting older my teeth are going skew. I am not very happy about this.. wrinkling + skew teeth = no-no. So I would like to get my teeth straightened! :)
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Probably not, aside from getting new clothes.
  • Kayzia_M
    Kayzia_M Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have relaxed hair which im cutting off, and transitioning to natural hair, so im hoping for a big ol Afro by the time i reach my goal weight. :smile: :smile:
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    My final "I am done!" award will be a new tattoo. Can't wait! :love:
  • NyssaDuck
    Options
    For me it will be a haircut and a new pair of glasses. My ultimate end goal reward might be a tattoo if I can find the right tattooist for it.
  • LiamWS
    LiamWS Posts: 4
    Options
    Not sure it's prompted by weight loss but wouldn't mind having my teeth whitened. I'm probably overdue a haircut too.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    New clothing because it's a must. But I really want another tattoo and if I can reach my goal AND maintain within 5 lbs for 1 full year, we will start saving for a mommy makeover. I want breast augmentation because I've always had ugly boobs and I want a tummy tuck as well as liposuction on my inner thighs.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I went from blonde and kinda frumpy, to dark brunette, and definitely not frumpy.
  • jodiannd
    Options
    lol lol some of the replies are funny..hmmmm i think for 50LBS i want to start twisting my hair( rasta) and for my goal same me JUST SEXYYY AS A MOTHER AND for sure a nice CRUISE!!!
  • jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've pretty much always had the same hairstyle: long (atleast half way down my back) and it's naturally wavy. I'd love to reward myself with a new haircut, maybe like a shoulder length bob...
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I hadn't planned on it.

Buuuut then I did.

20110317184933.jpg

tumblr_mzxzumGtHI1ssbok8o1_500.jpg

Your AFTER photo looks like your BEFORE photo's daughter! gorgeous!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I've made some minor changes along the way. Definitely have gotten a bit more adventurous about my style again. I've been growing my bangs out (finally) for nearly a year now which is a HUGE change for me after having basically the same hair style since I was a teenager. And next week I'm going in for a consultation for bewb re-do and will also ask about my excess tummy skin. I'm still hoping my tummy will recover as I lose the rest of the excess fat but the closer I get to goal, the more I wonder and I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    I buy more stylish clothes, spend mote time and money on hair and make up and have been going in for galvanic facials they have improved the skin elasticity in my cheeks and chin area alot , I am thinking about getting highlights but havent decided, I just got 3 inches taken off my hair.... its fun to see the changes weight wise and be confident enough to wear new styles and try new things
  • Pete0725
    Pete0725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    New chest tattoo
  • Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I may lose the thobe and swap in some shorts and a t-shirt.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not.
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I will wear the tighter clothes I have that are too tight at this time instead of sweatshirts all the time. :happy: