Question for the ladies...

Options

Replies

• 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Scars are part of living, everyone has them. Wouldn't bother me.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    What if, hypothetically speaking of course, someone has a scar on their right temple from closing their own head in a door. Still hot?

Yes.
    A man admitting that he is sometimes a moron is always hot in my book.

Scar on head from attempting a rape or murder? No. Not okay.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    What if, hypothetically speaking of course, someone has a scar on their right temple from closing their own head in a door. Still hot?

Sure, I prefer my men a little on the dumb side.

Seriously though, scars on guys are hot. My husband has a really great one through his right eyebrow, cause he's dumb (think teenage boy with skateboard), not because of anything impressive, but it's still hot.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options

Lol! That's the hottest kind!:devil:
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have a small scar on my forehead from my sister hitting me with a phone when I was a teenager. True story. :laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Scars are a part of who someone is. Anyone to judge someone based on their scars isn't a very nice person.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the story of those scars tbh.

If you got stabbed by fooling around with some buddies, you're an idiot.
    If you were fighting for our country or shielding someone, I'd call you a hero.
    If they were self harm, I'd show you some Onision videos on YouTube about the subject.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Yes. That damn door should have never started it with you, errrr, I mean the "hypothetical" man. Mouthy door,
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    My son has scars from a terrible sunburn, an unfortunate chainsaw incident as a teen ager and an alligator bite.

He dates more beautiful women than any man should.

He's confident.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Depends did you hypothetically win the battle against the door?
    (just say yes)
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old and I consider having him the best moment of my life and I have the scars to prove it. My husband says it reminds him of the day our son was born. I also have some scars from when I had my seizures and hit my head or my whole body dropped on the concrete. Everybody has them. Don't hide them. They make you who you are and if a person can't accept that, that's their problem.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Not at all.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Well thank you to all the ladies who responded to my hypothetical question. I feel better knowing that if I ever do something as dumb as close my head in a door, I will not be thought less of for it.

Now if I could just do something about this headache.
  • ThineOwnselfBTrue
    ThineOwnselfBTrue Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Love sharing details of scar stories :) they are like tattoos-unique to everyone, but less "taboo" (unless you are one who purposely scars themselves then that's just sad...)
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No not a big deal
  • 2bePhantasticallyfit
    Options
    I love hearing stories behind scars
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I have a variety of scars. Ones that can only be seen by someone paying extra attention to my body. Many that show that my work can be dangerous. One that should never happen to a kid. One showing that I can adapt. Several that show I can survive and conquer.

I'm about to get another "survive & conquer". My brain just awkwardly reminded me the majority of my scars I don't ever notice anymore.

I've never asked a woman about her thoughts of scars IRL as they're answer could be tainted since my scars are rather obvious. I try to stay humble IRL and definitely do not want pity.

I like to thank all you beautiful ladies for your pure and honest thoughts. :flowerforyou:
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Nope! I have several scars and would hope no one would judge me for them! Plus, to me, they can make them even more attractive by the stories behind them :flowerforyou:
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Not at all. I've never met someone who didn't have a scar of some sort.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    They add character... :wink: