Need friends for motivation

Options
It's only been 3 weeks and I've already lost 12.5 lbs but I know I will do a lot better if I gain some new friends. Have gained a few tonight and I already feel more determined so please guys feel free to add me as I will do my best to motivate you also.

Replies

• GadgetGuy72
    GadgetGuy72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you..... its amazing how much this support helps throughout this battle and journey....... I'll be behind you every step.of the way...... You got this no prob.... Please feel free to add me.....
  • chloejball
    Options
    And you! It definitely is any help from other people makes such a difference, finding others all have the same goal as myself is great. Thank you :)
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I don't know how motivational I am, but please feel free to add me.
  • Kargicq
    Kargicq Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great going! I'm always looking for people who started at around the same time as me, to compare notes! Request sent.
  • teenyjem
    teenyjem Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I got a lot to shift, and also want friends. Feel free to add. I also have a fitbit, so if you are on there and want some step competition, I'm your gal!

Good luck!!!
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I added you. I need all the help I can get also :)
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Added :) Well done so far!

Anybody is free to add me :)
  • janellafaye
    janellafaye Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    We all need motivation! Feel free to add me, I'll help in any way I can!
  • hiddensmiles21
    Options
    Adding you! I'm re-starting this thing and very excited to begin!
  • chloejball
    Options
    Thanks for all the replys guys appreciate it. We can all do this!
  • grammies1
    grammies1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am brand new today, as of this morning, i too, am looking for friends to both support and get a cheer!!! 12 lbs! that is awesome! how did you do that? :wink:
  • MyOneInspiration
    MyOneInspiration Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same!! Add me or I can add you!! Motivation and dedication I definitely have!!! I would love to make new friends!!!
  • amzypritchard
    amzypritchard Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    12.5 lbs is loads!! Well done! Feel free to add me! I have quite a bit to lose so I think we'd be able to keep each other motivated! X
  • chloejball
    Options
    It's great to see you all wanting motivation too, it's fantastic how other people can help! Just eating 5 meals a day and exercising and making sure to change the little things like choosing the stairs rather than the lift!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Howdy there maam. Congratulations on the amount you have lost so far. I have lost 10+ so far myself. Embrace the journey young lady and I would be more than happy to be your friend along the way!
  • chloejball
    Options
    Thank you, well done to you as well that's great! Wonderful friends are definitely what I need.
  • Cakewalk25
    Cakewalk25 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just joined and I'm looking for friends too.
  • mlbrown6
    mlbrown6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people to keep me motivated also! NIce to meet you!
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • AmyKerzner
    Options
    i added you i am three days into it but i have my boss and another gf on this also - i am so excited and i feel so good and it is so easy - awesome that you have lost so much - if only it will happen to me :-) = oh and byu the way how diod u get that cute scale on your posts I want one........