hello anyone here need to lose a serious amount of weight?

Options

Replies

• pedelz
    pedelz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Im here to lose 55 lbs. The weekends are killing me! need alot of support there too!! I dont know about you, but I need to be accountable, hopefully this will help!:smile:
  • nerakelle
    Options
    I would be happy to support you. I have about 50 to 60 pounds to lose, so I know it's going to take time!

Good for you for having a couple weeks...I have just over a week. I am feeling good though, like this might be a really good tool.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask!

Take care,

Karen
  • FXOjafar
    FXOjafar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    About 0.5kg to go before I can leave obese behind but then it would be another 15kg to goal. I just need to break this plateau and have another whoosh :)

Babysteps...
  • lrob98
    lrob98 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! Our starting weight & height are about the same. I'm 5'11 and signed up with MFP in November 2013 at 297lbs. Although I've been trying to eat healthier since then, I've only been tracking my meals the past couple of weeks. So far I'm 20lbs down from my SW. I've set my goal for 190lbs, and I'll see how I feel then. Getting to 175lbs would probably be a good place for me to end up. But what I've found is that accountability really helps me.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am 5'10 and still have some weight to lose. Feel free to send me a friend request.
    Good luck to you on your journey.
  • xNouvelleVie
    Options
    Welcome back! And congrats on keeping it up so far for two weeks. I started about 3 weeks ago so I am fairly new here. I have a lot to lose as well! I started out at 320 and am currently 300, and I am 5'8". I want to get down to about 160. You will definitely find a lot of support here, everyone is really great!
  • oywiththepoodlesalready
    Options
    I need to lose about 50-ish so yaaaaaa. Anyone feel free to add me
  • MrsStokes73
    Options
    Hi Ashlyn I'm new on here too I've been struggling with my weight for years and have finally decided enough is enough I do not like being described as obese on weight charts so it's time to do something about it.
    I'm 5"7" and I'm starting of at 220 and ideally would like to lose 60lbs but I have really rubbish willpower so I need all the moral support I can get:smile:
  • klhowell
    Options
    my starting weight was 295 and I would like to get down to about 180 too! I am 6' tall and that would put me at a size 10/12 again.
  • arabianceres1
    arabianceres1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie, I also just started back up again on my fitness pal. Keep it one day at a time. Lisa
  • goolilcook75
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as well. I started out last February at 238 pounds. I'm now 202. It's been very hard to get below 200. I'm not giving up. I've lost 3 sizes. I do not want to go thru another summer having nothing to wear and being miserable. God Bless
  • xclumsyxheartx
    Options
    Hello! My name is Ashley and I'm 22 years old.
    I'm 5'7 and I'm not 100% sure how much I weigh right now.
    I don't have a scale. Last time I was weighed I was at 332lb.
    I feel like I am around 350lb now. I could be wrong...
    I really want to lose 200lbs.
    This is going to be incredibly hard for me to do.
    I have little to no supporters in my real life and i don't have access to a proper kitchen,
    I'm not going to let these things stop me though.
    Feel free to add me if you need to lose a lot of weight like I do.
    I would love to have more friends that I can relate to!
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Rowan, Im 19.
    I am 305lbs now, I started at 320.
    Im 5'9
    And hoping to get around 150lbs
    Feel free to add me anyone (:
  • losinglbslovinglife
    Options
    I started at 216lbs, currently down to 169 & wanting to drop another 30-40lbs.
  • Reeder06
    Reeder06 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Helo everyone, I'm Lisa, I am 29, 5'7 SW 239 CW 226.1 GW 150. I have been down this road before and after a divorce and a very hard breakup after that, I am finally convinced that I am doing this this time around for me. I hate being considered the "heavyset" girl. I want to be able to shop in stores and not have to go into the "plus sized" sections. It will take consistency from me and over the last few weeks I have realized its not about what I eat, its about how much I eat. I try my hardest not to be around food. I don't bring a lot in the house and fill up on water as much as possible. I will get there this time because of consistency. I will track every day, I will have cheat days, I will work my butt off, I will stick to this even when I am feeling that I am "stuck" and not losing anything. I will get to my goal weight this time around. I am doing this for me and for my daughter. My short term goal is by my 30th birthday which is in August, I would like to be in "1derland" :) Anyone can feel free to add me...I am VERY active on MFP.
  • gsnavley
    gsnavley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Thanks for the posting. my heaviest weight that I have ever been in my life was 382 pounds. I think I am at about 375 right now, but haven't weighed myself in a while. I just started back at the gym fulltime yesterday and when I left I felt great. I am going to keep going as long I can financially afford to do so. I am dying to get under the 300 mark. I honestly can say that I do not remember when I was ever under that weight.

I have some goals that I set for myself and I want to achieve them as fast and as healthy as possible.

Greg
  • mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi iv been doing this since 2nd jan and when I started I was 297lb im now down to 285lb I would love more friends that are my weight im really strugging at the mo with bad days im back on the wagon today.

So please feel free to add me
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am 5'7. I have a lot more weight to lose. Willing to support!
  • themoolay33
    Options
    Hello. I'm 29 years old, 5'5" and 220lbs. I'm looking to lose about 80lbs. I just recently quit smoking (3 weeks ago) so now I'm struggling with overeating. It seems I have traded one habit for another. Today will be my first day back at the gym in months and I'm really going to try to be strict about my eating habits. Good luck to you!
  • Cheriya1217
    Options
    HI! We can encourage each other. I started on January 1st and have lost about 22 pounds so far:) Keep up the great work!

PS...I started at 278 and want to get down to about 165. It seems so overwhelming, but one day and pound at a time!