Random Package of Cream Cheese!!

Options
2»

Replies

• hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You can use cream cheese as a filling for pasta - get some large pasta shells and par boil them. Stuff them with a mixture of cooked bacon, spinach, cream cheese, herbs and garlic. Put into an oven dish, pour over passata (I make my own - a couple of tins of tomatoes, onions and basil - reduce down and then blend), add grated mozzarella and a sprinkle of parmesan on top and bake in a moderate oven for about 20 minutes. Delicious!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I don't think you would need both brown sugar and splenda in this recipe. I would just add to taste.

Grape Salad
    13 - 1/2 C. servings

*4 oz FF cream cheese
    *4 oz FF sour cream
    *1/2 C. splenda
    *1 T. vanilla extract
    *3 C. green grapes
    *3 C. red grapes
    *1/4 C. brown sugar
    *1 oz pecans, chopped small (I didn't have these on-hand and made it without them)

Mix cream cheese, sour cream, splenda, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add in pecans and grapes. Combine well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

I can devour this with a spoon. The entire pan. So freaking delicious :love:

I found a good recipe for making alfredo sauce out of cream cheese:

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/fettuccine-alfredo-00420000014471/

It's really good! And easy!
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Go out and get a jar of Hot Pepper Jelly- Heat it up in the micro pour over the cream cheese and serve with crackers, tortillas, bread points or veggies. Delicious!
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Random Package of Cream Cheese

New band name, called it.

:bigsmile:
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You need to get some hard salami slices and spread the cream cheese on it and roll it. That's it and eat it. If you follow this simple recipe you will be thanking me latter because it is awesome.

You can also make some simple jalapeno poppers.
    Step 1. Get some fresh jalapeno's and bacon
    Step 2. Cut jalapeno in half and remove the core and vein.
    Step 3. Fill hollowed out jalapeno with cream cheese and place a strip bacon slice on top or just wrap the whole thing in a bacon strip.
    Step 4. Bake it until the bacon becomes crispy.
    Step 5. Eat it
    Step 6. Eat all of them
    Step 7. Sharing is optional

I'm drooling at work haha!
  • halips
    halips Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I use it in Taco Soup.

1/2 block of cream cheese
    1 jar salsa
    1lb. ground meat (I usually use beef or chicken)
    1 pkg taco seasoning
    2 cups water

Brown meat, add everything else and cook until hot. It's delicious! my husband eats his with tortilla dippers and I like a little avocado on top
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Mix it with shredded boiled chicken breast and Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce, line muffin tins with egg roll wrappers (full-size tin) or wonton wrappers (mini-muffin tin), fill with the cheese mixture, bake until wrappers are crispy: buffalo chicken cups!
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Use it in potato soup or even make a simple cheese ball/ cream cheese and pkt of Hidden Valley Ranch