100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options

Replies

• FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    hey guys i have a great group.. if you want to join.. you can start a thread in the group.. i have released 207 pounds.. im 28 pounds from goal! anyone can start the thread and than we can encourage each other.. if you want feel free to join.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • eknutila
    Options
    In. Started at 40. Have 31 to go. Thanks!
  • mandydaws
    mandydaws Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in think ill have a goal of 20lb x
  • morgans1989
    morgans1989 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in! send that invite
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well.. but the group is amazing we do recipes, goals, shred challenge, running challenge, color of the rainbow.. lots of support and motivation

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • gemaquaries
    gemaquaries Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    send me the invite as well! (you mean to a group right?)
  • magsue
    magsue Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Add me too i'm in for 15 lb holidays in May so need to shed some blubber
  • bool101
    bool101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Sign me up. In 100 days my goal is to be down 30 lbs of the total 45 I want to drop. Also, unassisted pullups that would be nice too :). When is 100 Days? 14 weeks and 2 days = 100 days = 3.5 months from Feb 1 so... May 15th!
  • vptayler
    Options
    I am! It's my first day using this, too. I'm going for slow and steady, but I'm in.
  • heatherv4
    heatherv4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would love to lose 25 lbs! I need to get rid of this baby weight.
  • quilasoul
    quilasoul Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • rsalas46
    Options
    I am in
  • Junepal
    Junepal Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I am in :)
  • kd1575a
    kd1575a Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added as well! I joined last January and lost 18 lbs by May. I fell off the wagon at that point because I started a new job and I've gained 7 lbs back. Hoping to lose a total of 15-18 more lbs to get to a weight that's comfortable for me and MAINTAIN. When I stopped logging last May, I didn't think about maintenance at all and clearly overate.
  • kerrymariehamilton
    Options
    I'm in! I'd liketo loose 20lb by then! Xxx
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    In! Sounds like a plan :D My "100" day will be May 2nd which is my anniversary with my fiance. Yayy ! Add me :)
  • lolosensan
    Options
    I'm in!! 14 weeks. My goal will be 14 lbs. LET'S DO THIS!
  • vtotheicky
    vtotheicky Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in! i want to lose 15lbs by May so this will hopefully give me the boost I need to step up my game.
  • sahi2lynn
    sahi2lynn Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in. But I will have to start tomorrow. I have already exceeded my calories for the day and I will eat supper with guests in my home tonight. :(
  • tbucks
    tbucks Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Count me in, been back on the healthy living wagon for the last 6-8 weeks. Wouldn't mind a challenge.