what is in the nightstand beside your bed

Options

Replies

• jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    and a copy of Food Network Magazine

You are so bad *kitten*!

Nah..i dont think cutie boy is bad *kitten*..thats why no 'Bunny Girl' book on his bedside

I bet the handcuffs and whips are a standby items,just in case someone 'attack' him ,people will scare to see that items on bedside..I guess??

Lube for hand moisturizer?? I presume..O_O
  • otillie03103
    otillie03103 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    what do you keep in the nightstand beside your bed?

40 Caliber S&W Military and Police Double Action Automatic Pistol for protection ... no kids in my house!

We just got a glock 9mm for protection, but it's locked away. We are signing up for a training class on how to use it before we have bullets in the house just to be safe, then it probably will be either in our nearby closet or nightstand. We don't have kids in our house either.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Phone, lamp, alarm clock, two books, and tissues.
  • otillie03103
    Options
    We have remotes for the TV and books. I think that's about it. We have never had nightstands before we recently revamped our bedroom, so we don't think to use them that much.
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Textbooks, novels, kids' books, phone charger.

I'm in the US, so I'm thinking I should put a picture of a gun on there too.
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Well...there's a Hi-Point .380, a vibrating massager, some edible body paint, and a bag of gummy bears.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Duct Tape
    Taser
    Chloroform
  • otillie03103
    Options
    I have to comment about the gun we just got. We never wanted one in the house until the Boston Marathon Bombing and the aftermath less then an hour from our home in a residential neighborhood occurred. I also couldn't get to sleep after a nurse a few towns over from us were brutally murdered with machetes and her daughter only survived because she pretended she died (they broke into their house at night randomly - and I also found out the same guys broke into my coworkers house a few weeks prior to it and robbed them). I couldn't sleep for a long time after that occurred and still can't occasionally when I think about it. I want a chance to defend myself, American or not.
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options

You are so bad *kitten*!

Nah..i dont think cutie boy is bad *kitten*..thats why no 'Bunny Girl' book on his bedside

I bet the handcuffs and whips are a standby items,just in case someone 'attack' him ,people will scare to see that items on bedside..I guess??

Whips, lube, and handcuffs are for Kinky time with my special friends, and also to keep out intruders, and food magazine + lube is so I can do my thing to a picture of a juicy steak or burger.. Erhhmmmmmmmm. Yumm
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    phone, charger, change, .45 R.I1911, mossberg 12ga.

and I agree otillie03103, that's more of a reason than most to get one.. hope you feel a bit more proctected and never have to need it.
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Books, alarm clock, cell phone, lamp, and Glock ...
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    OP just reminded me to take my medicine.
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    bullet, lamp, lube, and change. oh, and chapstick.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Duct Tape
    Taser
    Chloroform
    Do you also have a white unmarked van outside?
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options

You are so bad *kitten*!

Whips, lube, and handcuffs are for Kinky time with my special friends, and also to keep out intruders, and food magazine + lube is so I can do my thing to a picture of a juicy steak or burger.. Erhhmmmmmmmm. Yumm

Ah I see..okie dokie, now I got the whole idea ^_^
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I just love seeing my FL posting on stuff like this....thank you all....hugs and *kitten* smacks...
  • lindsay942
    Options
    Kindle , Specs , Pen & Notebook , TV Remote and Meds !
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

You are so bad *kitten*!

Ah I see..okie dokie, now I got the whole idea ^_^

LOL, I don't think you do just yet.
    -tries to hold laughter in-
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    -Evil Grin-
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    bullet, lamp, lube, and change. oh, and chapstick.
    Remote Controlled Bullet or Chorded?