New friends around my size (5'2 175 lbs)

Options
npostemni
npostemni Posts: 102 Member
I'm looking to meet new friends on here who are around my height and weight. I'm 5'2 and 176lbs. I have currently lost 10 lbs and want to lose another 50 lbs. feel free to message me if you fit this or even if you don't please message me! I am always looking for new friends! :)

Replies

• LittleMissYoYo
    LittleMissYoYo Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm 5.0 and my start weight was 219lbs, This week I have lost 3, add me if you want xxx
  • KidDisasterJC
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and 175! Also looking for friends to follow along for the journey. Feel free to add me also!
  • ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 (or 5'4, still haven't figured that out as I am used to centimetres :grumble:) and my SW was 176lbs :bigsmile:
    Friend request sent (:
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2"
    178. =)
  • lindsaymarcin
    lindsaymarcin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and started at 185. Currently at 168. Add me if you would like :)
  • wink212
    wink212 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    5'3 started at 171. you can add me!
  • kaylingonzales
    kaylingonzales Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'3 170-175ish

FR Sent
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I`ll trade ya my weight with your weight and then race you down !!! :)
  • aplatt41
    aplatt41 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    5'4" 179lbs, I have a ton of support and it helps! You can add me
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5’2 and weigh 174lbs. My start weight was 187lbs so I have lost 13lbs so far. I also want to lose another 50lbs.

Feel free to add me (and anyone else too) :happy:
  • nurseklg
    nurseklg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'3" 176 lbs...ugh!
  • elonwyhickey
    Options
    I'm 155cm and 82kg which is 5'!' and 180bs. My poor feet have started hurting from all the extra weight. Anyone here feel free to add me :)
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    almost 5 3 and currently 166 start was a bit higher.. oh my yes. LOL. in it for the long haul. Trying to keep it near 1200 calories a day but if I fail here and there I don't sweat it too much.. it's too much of a long haul to beat myself up about being totally strict every single day. Even on my fail days I tend to be no worse off than maintenance. We just started swimming regularly hoping that will help! Feel free to add me. I also TRY to do keto but I haven't been that successful recently. it's been more lowish carb than actual keto for about a month. It's the winter doldrums.
  • Tevajane
    Tevajane Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also 5'0" and hover around that same weight at this time. My start weight on here was 180 but in reality at the beginning of the year I was closer to 190. I'm proud to say that changing the way I have been eating and having the accountability of MFP (and my boyfriend) I am slowly losing the weight that creeped back on after going off some much needed medications. I"m back on my Thyroid med and making some progress. My activity level is getting better as well. Getting back in the job market would help my situation greatly. Just recently I started volunteering for the Goodwill store and have been keeping busy running about their big store. I would be happy to add you to my short list of friends.
  • sundog123
    sundog123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 176 and new here too! Folks can friend me - I haven't done the friending thing yet.
  • jeticoan
    jeticoan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'3 and 200lbs...We can help motivate each other!! Let's do it!!!
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, 5'4" 173. had lost 30#, got off track and gained back 15#, now focused on the right things. It really does help to have support from others!!! :wink:
  • nash7665
    nash7665 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi There! I started at 162 lbs and an 5 foot 2 inches. I have settled on a 1290 calorie per day meal plan and I am exercising at least 3 -4 times per week. Today I am at 156 lb and ,lost over 7 lb. I am mainly settling for a low GI diet so no sugar, low carb and only carbs from whole grain foods (ie no white foods). Lots of fruit and vegetables and no more than 4 - 5 oz of protein per meal. I am doing yoga, aerobics, walking and swimming for exercise
  • valzippy
    valzippy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 5'4" and 168 ... looking for some more MFP motivators. Was doing OK, fell off, now trying to get my groove back. Friend me! Friend me!
  • mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hi Friend, I am 5' and around 145. I had lost 12 pounds and gained it all back from stress eating, mostly sweets. I have a voracious sweet tooth. Will send a friend request now! :flowerforyou: