I admit it...I am tempted...are you?!?!?!

Options

Replies

• nutellabrah
    Options
    not at all, I don't eat dead animal flesh ;)

MMMM.... dead animal flesh....

beast mode activated
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I've never had a Big Mac. I hear I'm missing out, but I'd rather have a burger at a pub, made with real meat.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Nope. If I am going to blow 1200 calories on something, it's going to be on something a lot tastier then a nasty Big Mac.
    Too each their own though.
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    Having one Big Mac let alone two never entered my mind until now. Thanks for nothing ... jk :glasses:
  • dmeyerman
    Options
    I will take a double-double from In-N-Out Burger any day if we are talking burgers!

Thats so 2004

At least step it up to 5 guys

2004 LMAO, I think In-N-Out has been around since 1957ish.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty sweet deal! I like a big mac from time to time, but maybe I'll have to stop in and get a double cheeseburger and a pie this weekend. For real, I love those pies.
    They were better when they were deep fried.

yummmmI can only imagine how awesome they taste deep fried! :devil:
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Oooh I almost forgot those strawberry swirl cheesecake slices from Carl's Jr!!!!!!!!!

Carls_Jr_Strawberry_Swirl_Cheesecake_762589_i0.jpg

^those taste way better/creamier than a similar unit at grocery stores for some reason.
  • LeanneHarrington3
    LeanneHarrington3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I will ALWAYS be tempted by Mcdonalds. Even though it never tastes as amazing as I expect it to be and I always leave there feeling like utter ****e. Still always tempted.
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I am certain I'm not the only person to observe this, but I cannot be arsed to read the whole thread; that is a rip-off. For that kind of money you could purchase the better part of five mcdoubles.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I am certain I'm not the only person to observe this, but I cannot be arsed to read the whole thread; that is a rip-off. For that kind of money you could purchase the better part of five mcdoubles.
    And, I did this like six years ago...
    ETA: And to think I don't have room for that many now O.O!!
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Bleh, no.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I haven't been in a MacDonald's in over 3 years. I felt sick afterwards.

I don't normally go to fast food restaurants.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    im not tempted. but oh how i used to LOVE big macs with extra sauce.

but im good. no big mac(s) for me.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the last time I had a Big Mac or Whopper. Not too tempted but, I used to love Big Macs!
  • rsemsem
    rsemsem Posts: 63
    Options

But you eat dead plants? They were alive once too, killer.

nope I graze ;)

No political or social reason for not eating dead animal flesh (waitress'/waiters give a double take when I ask if something has dead animal flesh in it) if you weren't supposed to eat animals they wouldn't be made out of meat!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

MMMM.... dead animal flesh....

pedo mode activated

FIFY

Anyway....back to the original statement. Where I'm from we have this place called Runza. It kicks McDonald's *kitten* any day! Offer me 2 Runza sammiches and I might just fall in love.
  • rsemsem
    rsemsem Posts: 63
    Options

seems like it would be difficult to eat live animal flesh.
    not in some countries it's not! yikes
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    I figured out only 5 days ago that my body no longer accepts McDonald's into my system. I've been eating so healthy lately that the moment it hit my stomach, I felt queasy and ICKY! No more for me!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Nah...I'm not a big fan of really anything they have...well...except for biscuits & gravy :)

You mean like KFC?

Kind of...McDonald's is better because it is pretty spicy ;)

IMG_3837.JPG

I make this from scratch at home and it is way better than fast food places, I must say.

Oh I do too occasionally but I do like theirs ;)
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I figured out only 5 days ago that my body no longer accepts McDonald's into my system. I've been eating so healthy lately that the moment it hit my stomach, I felt queasy and ICKY! No more for me!

I don't eat there either..... I can't eat a lot of things, and those things are in all of their food. So I would want to die if I ate there.