What kind of dog do you have?

Options

Replies

• susanpagegetsfit
    susanpagegetsfit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have two rescue dogs -- a blond blue-eyed Siberian Husky and a Red Husky/Coyote? mix. We're not really sure what the red one is mixed with but the vet thinks there might be some coyote in her...
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    3 dogs. 1 Siberian Husky, 2 "heinz 57" dogs: one is a dalmation mix and the other is a pit/shepherd mix.
  • mathiseasy
    mathiseasy Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have to Aussies! One is an Australian Shephard, and the other is an Australian Cattle Dog (basically the same thing, but one has shot hair w/ long tail, and the other has long hair w/ a little nubby tail) I love them: Weston (male/long haired), and Molly (female/short haired). They are both rescues :D

My husband and I are going to be adopting an Australian Cattle Dog in a little under 2 months :)
  • susanpagegetsfit
    susanpagegetsfit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My female husky's name is Shadow. Funny, I didn't think that was a popular name (especially for a husky)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    <
    these two!
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old female 1/2 Chesapeake Bay Retriever 1/2 black lab mix , (Chesadore) she's our 4-legged daughter. She's probably about 95-100 pds and she thinks she's a 10 pd lap dog, we don't mind those she's a little lover. She's the best!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Dachshund: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

4f59e045-19d7-4c4d-b8c0-12a2263bed67_zps534c448f.jpg
  • juiletflt
    juiletflt Posts: 159
    Options
    One very spoiled Golden Retriever named Mozart. He is 85 pounds and sleeps on top of me!

Mozart (or 'the Bear', Mozie, Moz, Duck, Pup-a-Duck) goes on some sort of adventure every single day, but his favorites are snow shoeing, skiing, and hiking in the mountains (especially if there is a pond). His favorite day all year is when the local pool has Dog Day at the Pool before they close for the season. So much fun!
  • skinnyforcruise2013
    Options
    I have a black standard poodle named Duffy and a white standard poodle named Gabby....best dogs evah!
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    I had a Pit Bull (American not English) that I loved. Ex-husband demanded the dog as part of the divorce (since I wasn't budging on the parenting plan for our son). I still consider Aries as mine (after my son's claim to him since he was gotten for my son).

He has been the best breed dog I've ever had. He only barked when people came up to the door, or near the door. He was smart, loyal and extremely protective. He was easy to train and did not jump, or exhibit other negative behaviors. He was muscular enough to take a beating (we got him when my son was 4 and my son has always played with him, rather roughly sometimes).

When I can afford another dog, I'll probably adopt another pit or pit mix.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    One dog, and he's an adorable mutt. Half golden retriever, a quarter pomeranian and sheltie. His name is Kypri

e02cb66b-f11c-407b-93d2-cdd378a03560.jpg

awww, love him!
  • harprsbzr
    harprsbzr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I love my Golden Retriever, Raleigh. My Blog is called The Teacher's Pet. I'm a teacher and I love working out with my pet!
    Here he is next to me after receiving his Therapy Dog International Title.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Look down... English mastiff
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    We have one little black dog thats part Daschund and part Cocker Spaniel. He's a really cute little couch potatoe, he looks more like the weiner dog but he has curlier ears and fluffier paws. We call him Jet Li . We also have a Russian tortoise we called Qwerty
  • harprsbzr
    harprsbzr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous mix!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    We have a 9yo Yorkie who is a standard and not minature size. People always think he's not "full blooded." -Edgar

We also have a 3yo English Mastiff brindle girl. She weighs about 130+. People always assume she's a "Bull Mastiff." -Mama
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    2 shipoos
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I have a soon to be 3 year old long-haired Chihuahua named Dino. And a shepherd mix that is about to be 1 named Lucy. I loooooveeee dogs.
  • Aponi35
    Aponi35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Rescue :) Lab/Coon Hound Mix
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have an ex-dog :(