Channing Tatum ain't all that...

Options

Replies

• apexigod
    Options
    It doesn't matter if Channing is or isn't all that or is or isn't the sexiest man alive...moral of the story is dude gets more attention from chicks than anybody any of us know

Plus all the halfway decent looking girls in this thread are practically humping their computers screens about it....so he may not be the sexiest man alive or all that or whatever else but he is rich, he is famous and he could probably book tail appointments 2 a day for the next decade.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I think Channing Tatum's okay...... I saw Magic Mike and it's a pretty boring movie tbh. He has a REALLY good body but apart from that he's kind of average-looking. In a good way, but not that "special".

Now Douglas Booth.......

http://mereadalot.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/douglas-booth-by-hunter-gatti-flaunt-magazine-derriuspierrecom-4.jpg

he looks like a young prettier Leonardo Dicaprio.

No freaking way. Nobody compares to the androgeneous epic-ness of R&J era Leo.

Booth has that overdone upper lip where its "too pouty" to the point its awkward and also his jaw line is too boxy to where it looks lopsided and unproportional.

yeah I don't get the appeal of Booth. At all.

He looks like he has issues.

Lets get back to Amell. how has he not come up here more often?

seriously- he's amazing looking.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    He doesn't do it for me. I think Robert Downey Jr. Is way sexier and seems like a heck of a lot more fun to hang out with.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    He doesn't do it for me. I think Robert Downey Jr. Is way sexier and seems like a heck of a lot more fun to hang out with.

he's so hot- even for an "old" guy.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    OP was wrong

I can't believe I'm going to say this......but......I agree with nutellabrah

In this thread most of us do, but we still don't admit it.

I think I repented on page 8 or something....
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Meh, I think his likability as a character is the major reason for his "sex appeal" but thats just being an awesome person/actor. Likeability. I mean his character as Iron Man practically stole the Avengers film from everyone. But that is just great characterization.

He is sexy as a person, a total package, not really sexy looking.

As for when he was younger, I thought he just looked like a poor mans Colin Farrell. Colin did the "young RDJ look" much better than the actual RDJ.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I think Channing Tatum's okay...... I saw Magic Mike and it's a pretty boring movie tbh. He has a REALLY good body but apart from that he's kind of average-looking. In a good way, but not that "special".

Now Douglas Booth.......

http://mereadalot.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/douglas-booth-by-hunter-gatti-flaunt-magazine-derriuspierrecom-4.jpg

Booth has that overdone upper lip where its "too pouty" to the point its awkward and also his jaw line is too boxy to where it looks lopsided and unproportional.

Lol, I quite agree. I've always found androgyny much more appealing and Leo was way epic in that regard and he's so full of charisma. I don't know anything about this Booth guy, but you can't just compare Dicaprio to people, he's just one of those guys in his own league.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options

Now Douglas Booth.......

WHAT?!?!? That guy looks WAY TOO "OMG I wish I hadda sammich, but my parents are too closely related, hey little boy do you like candy". Good Glob, is this what's passing for attractive in males these days?
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Now Douglas Booth.......

Lol, I quite agree. I've always found androgyny much more appealing and Leo was way epic in that regard and he's so full of charisma. I don't know anything about this Booth guy, but you can't just compare Dicaprio to people, he's just one of those guys in his own league.
    '

yes, one does not simply... compare someone to a young Leonardo DiCaprio...

adore-cute-leonardo-dicaprio-love-Favim.com-858984.gif
  • JoRocka
    Options

Meh, I think his likability as a character is the major reason for his "sex appeal" but thats just being an awesome person/actor. Likeability. I mean his character as Iron Man practically stole the Avengers film from everyone. But that is just great characterization.

He is sexy as a person, a total package, not really sexy looking.

As for when he was younger, I thought he just looked like a poor mans Colin Farrell. Colin did the "young RDJ look" much better than the actual RDJ.

total package always wins.

And how could every compare him to Colin Farrell? he's so much fail. Everywhere- he's a horrible actor. And the only reason he got anywhere is because he is attractive. Otherwise he's useless.
    Agreed- he's had some real terrible movies but he's also had some great ones- he has some quality acting abilities despite the crap he's gotten. I didn't finish Wolf of Wall Street- because I was falling asleep and wanted to actually watch it- but it's a great movie. Always happy when he puts out a quality movie.
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I googled Douglas Booth.....I have never seen this guy before. Is he some kind of model?

Maybe it is my age showing but I just don't understand how he garnered a mention in here.:huh:
  • mekkzy888
    mekkzy888 Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Now Douglas Booth.......

'

well Leo's perfect, sooo.
  • ArchangelMJ
    ArchangelMJ Posts: 308 Member
    Options

Now Douglas Booth.......

'

IKR!? XD It's so true, and I feel the exact same way about Michael Jackson. There have been so may comparisons over the years to Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Bieber, Bruno Mars, and blah, blah, blah. But I'm like hell naw - stop, honey, no - don't even try it. They aren't even close to being this fly.

2e173b63-8a45-4296-ae7a-70afaf609bcb_zps3e297616.jpg
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Eh, I'd put a paper bag over his head and do stuff to him.
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Now Douglas Booth.......

'

IKR!? XD It's so true, and I feel the exact same way about Michael Jackson. There have been so may comparisons over the years to Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Bieber, Bruno Mars, and blah, blah, blah. But I'm like hell naw - stop, honey, no - don't even try it. They aren't even close to being this fly.

Except for the part where Justin Timberlake in his prime was sexier than everyone ITT.

nsync-Justin-Timberlake.jpg
  • LuLuChick78
    LuLuChick78 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Now Douglas Booth.......

'

Except for the part where Justin Timberlake in his prime was sexier than everyone ITT.

Ummmm JT IS in his prime now.........for realz
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Now Douglas Booth.......

'

Ummmm JT IS in his prime now.........for realz

justin-timberlake-miley-cyrus-gi.jpg
  • ajmartin0215
    Options
    You. Are. incorrect. Channing. Is. All. That. AND. A. Bag. Of. Chips. And I will eat the chips after I nibble on Channing all night. Oh baby. :love:
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You. Are. incorrect. Channing. Is. All. That. AND. A. Bag. Of. Chips. And I will eat the chips after I nibble on Channing all night. Oh baby. :love:
    It might just be me but with all the extra punctuation above, I can hear William Shatner's voice as I read it.
    tumblr_inline_mmptj0nef71qz4rgp.gif
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    Channing is hot (but can't stand to hear him speak)

This man, Joe Manganiello, on the right, HE is a GOD! And sooooo tall,,Yummy

channning-tatum-shirtless-magic-mike-ew.jpg