easy clean desserts?

Options
1235»

Replies

• TurboJenn
    TurboJenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Take a sliced apple and sprinkle with cinnamon. Microwave for about 15 seconds. Tastes like apple cobbler.

This is my fav :)
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Pop-Tart ice cream sandwiches. As long as you don't drop them on the floor they'll be clean.

Rigger
  • VictoriaDarleneGale
    Options
    Bump
  • julzzz4
    julzzz4 Posts: 72
    Options
    :wink:
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Pineapple Angel Food Cake. Only two ingredients! Take an angel food cake mix (16 oz) and mix with a can of crushed pineapple(20 oz).

Pour into a 9x13 greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.

Top with whipped cream and sliced strawberries. so good!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    idk, all these recepies calling for flour and what not, i don't see major advantages over some store bought items.

Microwaves some apples, bananas and whatever other kind of fruit you want and put whip cream on top. you can make your own whip cream if you like. its suprisingly tastey
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    Pineapple Angel Food Cake. Only two ingredients! Take an angel food cake mix (16 oz) and mix with a can of crushed pineapple(20 oz).

Pour into a 9x13 greased pan and bake for 25 minutes.

Top with whipped cream and sliced strawberries. so good!

lol, i assume the ingredient list on the angel food cake mix is more then one item long, making your 'two ingredient' recipie... you know what im getting at
  • fitgirlforlife1
    Options
    idk, all these recepies calling for flour and what not, i don't see major advantages over some store bought items.

Microwaves some apples, bananas and whatever other kind of fruit you want and put whip cream on top. you can make your own whip cream if you like. its suprisingly tastey

how do I make my own whip cream?
    That sounds good.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Why haven't I seen this thread before :tongue: I have a terrible sweet tooth, so im up for any puds that are low calories.