100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options

Replies

• annieconverse
    Options
    I hate to exercise too. I was allergic to gym growing up. :smile: I did a challenge in December for 20 days in which I had to do 20 sit ups, 20 push ups and 20 jump squats every day. It was only 5 to 10 minutes of exercise. Since then I have built a work out of 20 minutes almost every day. For me, starting small and building has been helpful.
  • brittnicole416
    Options
    Hey guys. I've tried MFP several times and I can just never seem to sick with it - hoping some friends will help me!
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    This is somthing I can do add me in
  • debbielyman
    Options
    Count me in! I have a long way to go and can use all the inspiration and motivation I can get.
  • usbsnowcrash
    usbsnowcrash Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've got another 30-40 to go to hit my target weight and I'm ready to hit it hard.
  • xxdontaskmexx
    Options
    This is perfect! I started a 100 day challenge after watching a very inspiring video about a woman who did the same.
    My 100th day is April 22nd. Just days before my 30th birthday. So far it's been going really well!
    I also am working to become a better yogi. I'm also working on losing the weight that I've gained over the past year and adjusting my life style so that it's healthier. I'm tired of feeling like crap! :(
  • Reneepe
    Options
    I'll do it! Just rejoined the site today, the day before my 49th birthday and ready for a permanent change. Will be attending the Cooper River Bridge Run in Charleston, SC on April 5th and want to beat my time from last year. My goal for your May 10th date will be 30 lbs... Good Luck to us all!! P.S. Haven't really used this site, so updating will be a work in progress... and so will I!
  • mdinms
    mdinms Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • avoidingdeath
    Options
    Count me in too please. I meant to sign up the other day and then got side tracked.
  • StricklandB
    Options
    I will join you. That would make May 11, 2014. My goals are to stop snacking and to walk at least 1 mile a day. Those are very conservative goals but if IO start small like that I am more likely to achieve my goals and can then increase rather than setting large goals which lead to getting frustrated and giving up.
  • StricklandB
    Options
    I forgot to tell you, my name is Beverly and I live in Weatherford, TX. This is the first time in my life that I have chosen to deliberately focus on eating right and exercising.
  • cfarwick21
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I'm going to Jamaica in June so I want to look better in a suit!
  • jojoloser
    Options
    I will join in as well and give it my best. Lost 20 pounds last summer with this app and let it go then; gained 10 back, UGH!!
    my goal is 30 pounds in 3 months... we'll see...
  • winge146
    Options
    I'm in! I have lost 10lbs so far but I would love to loose 30lb more in 100 days! I'd be great for summer!
  • ktbug05
    ktbug05 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can count me in :)
  • nerakelle
    Options
    I started almost two weeks ago, but I would love to join the group :)
    I would like to lose 50 pounds in the next year or so, but doing the challenge would help a lot!
    Is it too late?
  • mgdubois1
    mgdubois1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in. 100-day challenge is perfect for me. I am meeting my sisters in Chicago on May 14 and would like to be 15-20 pound lighter by then. I know from experience that the only way to lose weight is to track what you eat. Thanks for setting up the challenge.
  • Niittykukka
    Options
    I'm in as well :) I aim for losing 20-25lbs to be able to wear a pretty dress for a friend's wedding. Perfect timing :D
  • izzie_loves_2_run
    Options
    count me in i am super down. i had lost almost 100 pounds but gaine some of the weight back during the winter months, so starting today February 1, 2014 i am going to start back workout out every day , drinking lots of water and being heath conscience when it comes to meals and snacks!!!!! i would like to drop 30 pounds by of before the 100 days is over if thats possible!
  • bropollard
    Options
    I started my own challenge just a few days ago and this seems like a good group to join. The 100 days fits in great with my goals. I have been dealing with torn muscles and a stress fracture in my leg since May 12, 2013 and it has severely limited my fitness abilities. I had just gotten into marathon running and increased my soccer reffing to include college games -- so the injury has been a big blow to my fitness fun and plans. I can't swim, bike, or run, and and have been taking my depression out with eating and have gained 20 unhealthy pounds. As of this last week I reinjured my leg and am back in a walking boot. I decided to take charge of what I could control and stop my depression eating.
    My goal is to lose 22 pounds by May by focusing on a healthy diet and upper body weight lifting. For the last 4 days, I've felt great with my food choices and am looking forward to keeping it going. Maybe being part of this group will help me when I start feeling down or giving up. Looking forward to it! Thanks! :smile: