100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options

Replies

• Chrissee
    Chrissee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! If there is a group, please include me. My goal is to lose 15 lbs to reach my goal weight before or by the end of this 100 day challenge!
  • catmusic64
    Options
    I'm with you, too. That's about the time I want to have reaced my goal! Do we check in everyday or what?

SU
  • catmusic64
    Options
    I'm with you, too. That's about the time I want to have reaced my goal! Do we check in everyday or what?

SU
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi guys...sorry been busy all Day...

So how are we doing with our Day 2.....

Gosh ..... i Had such a big craving to have ice cream when i went down to the Grocery Store..... But then I spent like 5 min just staring at all the ice cream tubs.... flavors.... and realized if i buy a tub i will def eat it until its done....
    There is no stopping to that......

But then I picked up the smallest butterscotch cup ....ate it...relished every spoon.... just 38 gm ...80 cal .... and phew ..temptation was gone...and i felt happy that i Didn't give in....
  • LadyPinkMan
    Options
    And I am sending you all invites who recently joined.....
  • LadyPinkMan
    Options
    Done Guys.... All of us are OFFICIALLY in this thing together.....

just fill up the spreadsheet in the group...and get started..... :)

Bestiesss lovely fellas :)
  • LadyPinkMan
    Options
    And I am SUPER SUPER excited for the next friday when we all weigh in again ............

Sweat it out People !!! Sweat it out !!!!

yayyyyyiiii
  • bedwellchris
    bedwellchris Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I started in January and already lost 13 pounds. I need 35 more to come off so we are going down the same path.
  • ukulelesez
    Options
    Hey all, I got an email saying I'd received an invitation to the group but can't find where to accept or reject it and the group isn't showing in my groups section. HELP!!
  • MelNZ75
    MelNZ75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! And can anyone tell me how to crate that weight line bar chart thing everyone else has?
  • Lexy5028
    Lexy5028 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I will join I need to lose 30-35 lbs in the next 100 days.
  • Wynterandemiliano
    Wynterandemiliano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Let's do this. I am in. I am going to check off my days on the calendar.
  • Seagreen4
    Seagreen4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, Count me in. I need to lose atleast 33 pounds.I really hope to do this.
  • kaitnicholle
    Options
    I want in! I need to lose roughly 20lbs. So help me god.
  • delaroom
    Options
    Im in too :)
  • pkambour
    Options
    I'm in! I've got about 30lbs to lose. I am finishing my bachelor's degree and am graduating May 10 at age 50. This would just be icing on the cake!!
  • newladykb2016
    newladykb2016 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the 100 days. My goal will be 15 . Would love to be more, but I will set this goal 100 days , 15 lbs.
  • shay88101
    shay88101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have my 20th highschool reunion this year. I would like to lose at least 20 by then, so I'm setting my goal for 20....my 100th day will be May11th. I'm going through some major stress right now so I hope I can do it, but I'm ready to live healthier and be happier.