Looking for friends who want to lose 50+ pounds :)

Options

Replies

• johnny7625
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • cecebrite
    cecebrite Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me also! I'm trying to lose 50lbs, already lost 8! I am positive this is the year of change for me! )
  • mickey_jax
    Options
    I am loking to lose 50 pounds and would love some friends for motivation
  • purplemurfy
    purplemurfy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'd love for any of you in this subject to add me as a friend. I am looking to lose 90-100lbs in the long run. I'm taking it slow. Hoping for about 1lb a week.

I could definitely use some friends, motivation and encouragement.
  • yamigarcia1
    Options
    Hi!

I'm fairly new to this site and am looking to lose 100lbs. My short term goal is 33lbs and since Jan 13th i have lost 4 lbs (weigh in this Friday). One of the best ways to continue your goal is by having others motivate you. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • NewMe_JessicaT
    Options
    Hi I'm Jessica. I also am trying to lose 80-100lbs (maybe more). So far I've lost my first 10lbs! And hope for it to continue. But it would always be great to have more friends to help stay motivated. Especially ones who are in for the same long haul as I am :)
  • Cnh6
    Cnh6 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 90 pounds! I could stand to lose more, but for now I think I'd be content w/90. :)
  • smithalexar
    smithalexar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of your group! I have already lost 45 lbs and am just about over half way there!!!
  • coragoldoleary
    Options
    Add me too! Add me Too!! I want to lose 50 lbs and i would love to have friends on here to stay motivated with, and share tips and ideas with, :flowerforyou:
  • wshultz14
    wshultz14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want to loose at least 75 pounds.. Up to 100 would be fine with me.
    I will provide as much moral support as I can, and I hope the same from you and anyone else who would like to add me as a friend.

Have a Blessed Day. :flowerforyou:
  • vrybluangel
    vrybluangel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im looking to lose 120 pounds. Ive already lost 30. Yay! And kinda slowed down when it got cold because i prefer to exercise outside in warm weather lol.
  • julieannezen
    julieannezen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 55 lbs!!!! :)
  • Spacegirlley
    Spacegirlley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Everyone who wants to can add me as well. Always looking for friends to share in this weight-loss journey with. I have about 50kg to lose or 110lbs.
  • housecinc
    housecinc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to talk about my journey to lose 100 pounds. Please add me. Mom to three teens, all girls, one in college. My friends are all skinny or working to lose 10 pounds. So looking for online people to keep me going!! Right now worried about Super Bowl Party... Making a plan of what my calorie count will be and how to resist eating too much!
  • imtheonly1
    Options
    You can u add me as well. Im looking to lose about 75 pounds as well. Good luck In ur goals.
  • KayKay7459
    KayKay7459 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! 65lbs to go!!! :smile: :smile:
  • kcris93
    kcris93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've got 100 pounds to lose, and planning to get most of it off this year, and definitely can use and give the motivation.
  • nmleisa
    nmleisa Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some new friends...back at this for a second go round. Was successful, but then quit logging and guess what happened? Yep, weight came back. I have a 2 year old and 7 year old, so they keep me busy...but i want to be around to watch them grow up! Would love to lose between 80 and 100 lbs, but I'm happy with anything right now as long as my weight is going down! :)
  • cmbrown32
    cmbrown32 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 125 lbs. Have lost about 45 lbs since September of last year. I have gotten rid of all the junk food, fast food (exxept for the side salads and a hamburger once in a while) and the sugary foods in my diet. I watch my sodium, sugar, fat intake and calories. Having support will help take me the rest of the way.
  • susalia1
    Options
    I have lost 20 pounds all together and I'm looking to lose 50 more pounds if not a bit more