What's "your type"?

Options

Replies

• ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    For Women: offbeat freaks long or short hair...big or small...all types of women are hot to me

I'm with you... i crush on so many types of women.
  • steffipaulina
    Options
    I've always dated tattooed, tall, dark hair guys - and I still am. :)
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    My type: Born Female and over 18.
  • wildflower_kls
    wildflower_kls Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Umm. People think my type is tattoos, facial hair, motorcycle riding guys. While I do LOVE those types of guys I also like nerdy, quick witted, humorous, tall, smart guys. I really like anybody who is super FUNNY.

If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. (And if you just so happen to have a Harley, bonus!)
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oh yes.. Geek guys.. so adorable
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Beautiful soul without a pen!s, everything else is up in the air...

That is a beautiful answer :flowerforyou:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Physically

- big muscles/strong
    - facial hair
    - chest hair + happy trail

Personality/character:

- the obvious stuff like good personal hygiene, polite to other people etc
    - sense of humour
    - compassion towards vulnerable people and animals
    - desire to help/protect others

examples (some of the physical characteristics listed above are optional as personality counts for a lot more, although if the examples below were to happen to grow chest hair and/or a happy trail I'd be even more :love:

legend-of-hercules-review-photo-lead.jpg

131108082143-thor-the-dark-world-story-top.jpg
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Hawt.

Says "Yes" frequently.

Lifts.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Smart. Sweet. And slutty.

Lifts. Nice butt. Great eyes.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hawt.

Says "Yes" frequently.

Lifts.
    Smart. Sweet. And slutty.

Lifts. Nice butt. Great eyes.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Yeah, that too
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Kind heart and tall are the 2 must haves for me. :love:

I find a kind heart is key-all the other looks fall around that.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Someone who has something they are passionate about and when they talk about it their whole face lights up. THAT is sexy. They tend to not like me though...because if they are in the middle of that something I usually want to take them to bed RIGHT then and they want to finish what they are working on.... :sad:
  • brandnewsnickerpuss
    Options
    I like long-haired nerdy metal-heads. Who are smart and funny. With glasses. A tattoo or seven won't hurt. Boys who like me, on the other hand, usually like slutty girls who drop it like it's hot. :)
  • wheird
    Options
    Kind heart and tall are the 2 must haves for me. :love:

I find a kind heart is key-all the other looks fall around that.

I agree. That is why sweet is a caveat for me. I don't want someone who is going to be a jerk to me.
  • wheird
    Options
    I like long-haired nerdy metal-heads. Who are smart and funny. With glasses. A tattoo or seven won't hurt. Boys who like me, on the other hand, usually like slutty girls who drop it like it's hot. :)

Well, who doesn't want a partner who is sexually adventurous and willing? I wasn't joking about that when I wrote it. I want a healthy sexual relationship with my partner as well.
  • wildflower_kls
    Options
    oh, a type that I do NOT like... GAMERS. Ok, a pick up game of basketball with your boys or a kickball or football game all for that. But NO video games.
  • wheird
    Options
    oh, a type that I do NOT like... GAMERS. Ok, a pick up game of basketball with your boys or a kickball or football game all for that. But NO video games.

...why?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

Gamers are okay as long there's a balance of gaming and other things... I like to game myself..... Gears of War, Assassin's Creed....
  • brandnewsnickerpuss
    Options

Well, who doesn't want a partner who is sexually adventurous and willing? I wasn't joking about that when I wrote it. I want a healthy sexual relationship with my partner as well.

I think that's why they like me. Ahem. :D
  • wildflower_kls
    Options
    The people I know who are gamers are bums and lazy. I'm not saying that every person who likes video games is like that at all, just some of the people I know. That's all.