100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options

Replies

• CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late to join I'm in! 15 lbs.
  • Csparrow2014
    Csparrow2014 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just joined today February 3rd but I am in as well. My goal will be 20 pounds!! Can't wait. Please also post healthy recipes or exercises that you are doing. I just started Zumba and I am loving it!
  • fernaver
    Options
    Hi, im gonna try this 100 day also.... itll be hard seeing as to how im working lots of hrs during this voting season. Here we go!!!
    im looking to lose 23 lbs.
  • kalasuuru
    kalasuuru Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I want to lose about 25 pounds total in 100 days. I'm on my 40th day of MFP, and I've lost 7 pounds so far. But I would love to be a part of this challenge as well.
  • annettelosefat
    Options
    I'm in too, need to lose some jiggle, so let the fun begin. I have been on this site but still new at this :blushing:
  • joann1948
    joann1948 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • deelovelilly
    deelovelilly Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hey i would love to be a part of this group..... i do want to lose 25lbs ....please count me in......it helps to have some kind of accountability
  • Samer1Q
    Samer1Q Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm in desperate need of motivation!
  • lmg10704
    lmg10704 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would love to join. I have an event on May 10th and I would love to lose a lot of weight!
  • Zomb1eMummy
    Zomb1eMummy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    May 13 would be the 100th day for me. I am thinking 20 pounds will be doable. :)
  • RachelBec
    RachelBec Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello Fellow Fitness Warriors!

I'm Rachel & I think your passion, commitment, & dedication are inspirational!

I'd be honored to join the 100 Day Challenge with all of you.

Please invite me to the group & feel free to add me, friends :flowerforyou:

50551342.png
  • Zomb1eMummy
    Zomb1eMummy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That would put me in the ONEderland :)
  • TCarter18
    Options
    I'd like to join! I have 35lbs to go. Add me too please.:happy: Good luck everyone!
  • poohcotton
    Options
    Please count me in I have 50 to lose but would love to be doen 30 in 100 days!!!!
  • runner_esq25
    runner_esq25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Please add me! My brother's wedding is May 17, which is great timing to coincide with this group. I would like to lose 20-25 lbs (post-baby) and get back in long-distance running shape!
  • idsk
    idsk Posts: 16
    Options
    Please count me in.
  • u02jls4
    u02jls4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I am new to this as well, would love to join this challenge! Good luck everyone!
  • cvanderheiden
    Options
    I've just logged back into MFPal after a year long hiatus! Yuck! Why do I keep falling off the wagon? I'm back up at 185, ready to shed ... 30 lbs is my goal. I'm in for the challenge (if its not too late!) Good Luck :)
  • GiainJersey
    Options
    Count me in..waiting for your invite :smile:
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Please add me , I go for 15 lb. I need this kinda stuck at the moment.