T25...starting Monday, January 13th

Options

Replies

• margaretha30
    Options
    I just started the Alpha phase on Thursday! So far so good, I be dripping sweat when I finish! Most of you started weeks ago how do you like it have you seen any changes to your body?
  • priv8dan
    Options
    Beginning week 4 of Beta, two more weeks to go and then see some results. Gained some weight back from Super Bowl party. :( Will continue to work hard at it.
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Great start on week 4. I wish there was 2 cardio days instead of 2 total body circuits. I've gotten better at them but just can't seem to look forward to those total body circuit days.
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I'm starting week 4 Alpha T25 today and I absolutely LOVE IT!!
  • _rachel_k
    _rachel_k Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I have never done a stretch day.....

I only burn 110 calories but it goes by quick and I enjoy it, I'm pretty sure its not needed to advance progress.

I don't know if it's needed but the stretches at the end aren't enough. Some days I also need my tiger tail (muscle massager) because my quads are tight, plus I'm also trying to loosen my calves since I get shin pain super easy
  • _rachel_k
    Options
    Ps. Today is day 1 of week 5 of alpha. Not happy my scale hasn't moved but I took measurements on Saturday and used my scale's body fat measurement to see if I see any results. I'm excited to almost be done with total body circuits!!
  • black_spot1984
    black_spot1984 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If any of you guys want to do this with a group, come join us!! Come get a copy of T-25 and we'll go through this together!

http://carrienicholes.blogspot.com/
  • babysteps2skinny
    babysteps2skinny Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Oh my God this seems hard just reading all the comments. :( Love the energy here though. I did p90x two years back and then really fell off the wagon. Haven't worked out for a long time. Need to lose 60 pounds to be healthy and happy. Have started using MFP again. Lost close to 10 pounds. Haven't started working out and actually don't know how to start again weird as that may be. Have been thinking about T25, but am soooooo nervous!
  • _rachel_k
    Options
    Oh my God this seems hard just reading all the comments. :( Love the energy here though. I did p90x two years back and then really fell off the wagon. Haven't worked out for a long time. Need to lose 60 pounds to be healthy and happy. Have started using MFP again. Lost close to 10 pounds. Haven't started working out and actually don't know how to start again weird as that may be. Have been thinking about T25, but am soooooo nervous!

If was easy it wouldn't be worth it. I am pretty out of shape and have 40ish lbs to lose. I have lots of room to grow with the program.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Week 4, Day 2 and 3 done. Total Body Circuit is still super-hard for me since my upper strength is still pathetic, I even struggle with the downward dog. As a consequence, my arms are where I'm seeing the best results so far :)
    Lower focus is hard but OK, except for squat/lunge pulses... damn, they kill me every time!
  • _rachel_k
    Options
    Week 4, Day 2 and 3 done. Total Body Circuit is still super-hard for me since my upper strength is still pathetic, I even struggle with the downward dog. As a consequence, my arms are where I'm seeing the best results so far :)
    Lower focus is hard but OK, except for squat/lunge pulses... damn, they kill me every time!

So then you're super excited for week 5 day 5?? Total body AND lower focus
  • LuvonLuv
    Options

You made me smile cause I really don't like squats/lunge pulses either. However, I've noticed that I can do them alot easier...I'm truly amazed at myself. Not saying that I love squats any more...but I actually bend lower now.

On week 4, I've seen definite improvement in the way I move; I use the modifier less now. I'm able to breathe alot easier. Heck, I even do treadmill after the workouts now...lol.

Can't wait to move onto week 5, then Beta. Keeping up with ya'll!
  • alasin1derland
    Options

I don't know if it's needed but the stretches at the end aren't enough. Some days I also need my tiger tail (muscle massager) because my quads are tight, plus I'm also trying to loosen my calves since I get shin pain super easy

I use the UComfy for my calves and feet. (quads are fine)
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    Week 4, Day 2 and 3 done.

Seeing how early you post that you are done every day guilts me into the next workout so thanks. lol
  • sbarella
    Options
    Week 4, Day 2 and 3 done.

Seeing how early you post that you are done every day guilts me into the next workout so thanks. lol
    Ahahah don't worry, I live in Europe!
  • sbarella
    Options

So then you're super excited for week 5 day 5?? Total body AND lower focus
    LOL, I'm going to die. You can have my dumbbells :laugh:
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I did W3D1&D2, Total Body & Speed 1.0 last night (have meetings later in the week & no time to work out those days). I actually stayed in plank for a little bit! I couldn't do any of the moves from there, but week 1 I couldn't hold myself up at all so I'm happy with that improvement.
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I did W3D1&D2, Total Body & Speed 1.0 last night (have meetings later in the week & no time to work out those days). I actually stayed in plank for a little bit! I couldn't do any of the moves from there, but week 1 I couldn't hold myself up at all so I'm happy with that improvement.

Congrats on your progress. Keep up the great work and stay focused!

W4D2, Total Body Circuit
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options

I consider myself to be very capable when it comes to upper body strength and I struggle with the TBC so don't hang your head at all. Keep pushing and stay focused.
  • alasin1derland
    Options
    total body circuit complete. I enjoy the spider moves, I like jumping into squats and burpees, still struggling with shoulder tap pushups, oblique pushups, pretty much anything to do with pushups. I'm thinking I need to be working on my pushups. lol