What is your favorite to cook on the Foreman Grill?

Options

Replies

• ffargynnig
    ffargynnig Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    asparagus
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fruit....seriously give it a try.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Bacon. In fact, I won't cook my bacon any other way, unless I'm candy-ing it for desserts.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    I have a griddler and love making kabobs on it (since I can't barbecue). Hamburgers, sausages, chicken all grill up nicely.

I now have to try grilling fruit.
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Some great iteas here! I've used it mostly to cook meat, especially chicken breasts.
  • tegalicious
    Options
    Beanadillas!!!! You take one tortilla and you put it on the grill while it is hot. Then you take half of the cheese you are gonna use and put it on the tortilla. Then you pour on a can of beans that have been drained. The you put the other half of the cheese on top of the beans. Add jalapeños if you like that kind of thing. Top with second tortilla. Close gf grill. Check periodically every two minutes or so. When top tortilla is browned and a little crisp you have yourself a tasty beanadilla. It is heaven. I have it twice a week!!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Oreos.

Try it. You'll thank me later.

I'm there!!
  • 19bulldog60
    19bulldog60 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thin slices of sweet patotoes with a pinch of brown sugar. ohhh ya !
  • kjm_723
    kjm_723 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fruit? Really? What kind and how thick do you slice it?
  • 1daviskristen
    1daviskristen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Love to do Brats with green peppers and onions and the kids love Lemon Pepper fish! YUMMY!
  • running_free_1984
    running_free_1984 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Grill the meat and then put some halloumi on and enjoy the flavour. Soooooo good!
  • lessofless
    lessofless Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am a little bit lame. I only use it for chicken. But it seems like everyone has some great ideas. Clearly I need to branch out.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Fruit? Really? What kind and how thick do you slice it?

Tbh however it comes... mostly soft fruit is best, peaches, apricots, nectarines,banana...but experiment.
    Good for the person with sweet tooth!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    bump for ideas
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    During the winter, chicken breasts and wild caught salmon on "George", but when its warmer, at least 50 degrees, I fire up the charcoal grill and grill not just chicken and salmon, but also veggies and turkey wings (mmmmm)
  • Lea_8D
    Lea_8D Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I looked on Amazon and there are several different models of the GF grill. Which is best? As in: Cooks best, easiest to clean, etc.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    1. Cook Smithfield Gluten Free uncured bacon on foreman grill until prepared
    2. Take two slices of gluten free bread and butter the outsides with Earth Balance dairy free spread
    3. On inside stuff the bacon with a slice of favorite cheese.
    4. Grill on foreman grill and have an awesome gluten free grilled cheese with bacon sandwich
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Thinly sliced sweet potato with brown sugar? Yum! Bumping to keep the great ideas coming!
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    sweet potatoes and chicken and vegs
  • ftknocker
    ftknocker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    that what i was thinking too! fruit?