Tattoos you want to get?

Options

Replies

• smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm getting Smaug on my left forearm, just under my elbow crease (NO idea for the correct terminology there!?)

I have some other ideas too that will come when I've dropped weight. I want to get 'Fear profits a man nothing' and 'Tempus Frangit' somewhere (+10 for anyone who understands either reference), I would like Hugin and Munin/Viking raven totems on my front shoulders, literally on the point between my chest and my arms (kinda hard to describe, would need to physically point to it), Mjolnir surrounded by a raven, a wolf and roses on my upper arm and then on my upper back, I would like a magpie standing on a skull with a scroll reading 'salutatio' underneath.

Oh, and a zombie pin up lady on my thigh.

For a start, anyway.

PHEW!!
  • absinthia70
    absinthia70 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    As a reward when I finally hit my goal.. A grey fox wrapping around my ankle sleeping on her tail in a bed of wildflowers (so the tail wraps around my ankle then back under the sleeping fox, curled in front of her). Hopefully sooner rather than later!
  • ameliapond13
    ameliapond13 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    deathly hallows on my left hip to keep with the triangle theme of the tri force on my right hip... bad wolf in white ink on the underside of my arm...and the bat symbol somewhere haven't decided on placement

You are a nerd and I love you for it. I'm going for the Dark Mark on my left forearm as my first one. I might have to get the TARDIS somewhere too.

The dark mark would be super cool. I've thought about getting "mischief managed" but not sure where yet.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My kids birthdates in roman numerals as a band around my forearm (in red).
    To go with the wedding date in red on my finger instead of wearing a wedding band.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    deathly hallows on my left hip to keep with the triangle theme of the tri force on my right hip... bad wolf in white ink on the underside of my arm...and the bat symbol somewhere haven't decided on placement

You are a nerd and I love you for it. I'm going for the Dark Mark on my left forearm as my first one. I might have to get the TARDIS somewhere too.

The dark mark would be super cool. I've thought about getting "mischief managed" but not sure where yet.

It'd be cool to see the "mischief managed" just below your neck on your back as you walk away.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    arm band but have not found what I want so looks like i need to have it designed.
  • Mother_Warrior
    Mother_Warrior Posts: 44 Member
    Options
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Got a consultation for my next tattoo next week. From Shoulder to just above the elbow. 4 flowers, sunflower - sister, St Josephs lily - Mother, Poppy - Dad and Orchids for my twin nephews.

My wife and son are already on my back.
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Mines all planned out and I'm about 1/4 there. I have a half sleeve and the goal is 2 full sleeves. Time and Money seem to be the delay LOL
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    Was considering ink, but they've become too common and everyone's getting em just to look good, will no longer get any
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I have 6, my newest one wraps around my arm just behind my wrist. It's an edelweiss vine with a tiny ladybug, it's a memorial piece for my mom. I have had a dog and cat pass away recently and I have ink imprints of their paws, those are next. I also want a memorial tat for my dad, just haven't figured that one out yet. Then "Life is short, make it sweet. Eat cake!" with a pic of a cupcake on the inside of my right forearm.
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    26.2 on my calf - once I qualify for Boston.
  • Jessineide
    Options
    planning to get one around my wrist, similiar to a indian henna design. :) which will have dot work
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    3d-butterfly-tattoo-art.jpg

287808232406748888_egj84vd0_c.jpg

rihanna-jb-shhh-tattoo.jpg

small-stars-foot-tattoos.jpg

Beautiful - I particularly love the butterflies! My dream is a celtic cross with a rose bud and the stem entwined around the cross.
  • lexcoulstring
    Options
    Bump!!! because I like reading about peoples tattoo ideas
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    "O exquisite relief! She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom!" on my ribs as soon as I hit goal ... by summer time dammit!
  • lexcoulstring
    Options
    "O exquisite relief! She had not known the weight, until she felt the freedom!" on my ribs as soon as I hit goal ... by summer time dammit!

That's pretty cool and very unique
  • tlcarolinagirl
    Options

Thx! The Scarlet Letter...a friend on here gave me the idea. Have birds behind my ear I got a few months ago in Tampa and then typical butterfly on shoulder...very addicting!
  • lexcoulstring
    Options

Thx! The Scarlet Letter...a friend on here gave me the idea. Have birds behind my ear I got a few months ago in Tampa and then typical butterfly on shoulder...very addicting!

Can't wait to see if you get it. Yes very addicting. I can't wait to start my other arm.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    Options

Can't wait to see if you get it. Yes very addicting. I can't wait to start my other arm.

Oh, I am going to get it. Been working my azz off to get ready for it...see Average Sized Body thread.