Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You all are beautiful girls!!:flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Ok, I tried a few times to post this pics directly on the site, but can't get it to work
    Here they are (GULP)

Link"

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9EaM2TRm4bcI&emid=sharshar&linkid=link2
  • monica5237
    monica5237 Posts: 450
    Options
    I don't know how to post them but I would like to show you guys how far i have come in the short time i have been working on myself
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    BEFORE:
    l_59ce0be8d54648652402f8d2dfa4bd6a.jpg

AFTER:
    l_19d2fadfed299221cd0a07d5bdeee42d.jpg
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    IMG IMG Y menya nichego ne polychaetsa. Rasskazhite podrobnee kak vstavit' pictures?
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Ok, I tried a few times to post this pics directly on the site, but can't get it to work
    Here they are (GULP)

Link"

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9EaM2TRm4bcI&emid=sharshar&linkid=link2

Kim I would have never guessed you have come so for. Congrats on looking so good.
  • ayrnelaine
    Options
    um your photo looks like an After!!! You look fabulous. I can't believe you have two kids!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    now how do u add photos???
    lol :):laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Here they are (GULP)

Link"

You look awesome in that picture!
    Adorable baby!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone

I never had a weight problem until after baby #2
    In that pic she was about 3-4 mnths old

I just lost my last pound in May (27 total...in that pic though I was probably up another 20) and she is now 3yrs old...so it took a while...lots of stops and starts but everything came to place when I started this site
    Yahoo!

I cringe at looking at my before pics, but I hope they can inspire someone, plus keep me motivated to keep the weight off!

Kim
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    god I hate this before pic!

be-aft.jpg
  • Dmprbst
    Dmprbst Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've posted this b4 but I'm not shy...lol

B4-
    228070915_P2HCk-M.jpg

and Now-
    330549264_vKehp-M.jpg
    LMAO I know I look silly in this picture, but it's the most recent one I have

YOU don't look silly, I think you look happy:happy: that's for sure, Beautiful baby!
  • samaniegord
    Options
    What a transformation! Nice job...you look fabulous.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    man jbar, I know you hate that pic, but your new figure is so awesome..that you should be proud enough to cancel out how you feel about the old pic...you look so awesome... you really give me inspiration
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    I agree with Em.
    Jennifer, you look so good girl!:love:
  • jenbar
    Options
    THANK YOU!
    Still working hard! Just came home from the gym. Did Cardio Kickboxing for the first time. And the instructor asked if I was a spy, 'cause I had such good form and was pretty good at it! And someone else said, yeah, you're doing great, well, you're in good shape!
    Huh? ME? haha
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Jenbar you look fantastic! You should go on the Oprah show with Tam. :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I must be feeling computer challenged lately because I couldn't post my picture, so I just changed my profile picture instead.:ohwell:
  • jenbar
    Options
    Between the 3 of us, we've lost 150 pounds. That's a whole person!

CIMG0231.jpg\\

by the way, that's "healthierme" ME, jenbar and tamtastic!
    for all you newbies. We met up at the mall for the first time a couple of months ago
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Between the 3 of us, we've lost 150 pounds. That's a whole person!

CIMG0231.jpg\\

by the way, that's "healthierme" ME, jenbar and tamtastic!
    for all you newbies. We met up at the mall for the first time a couple of months ago
    Oh how I loved that day:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!