Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You speak the truth! Beautiful and well done ! And I want the recipe for those cookies at the end !!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Achrya/view/brownie-whoopie-pies-624481
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this!!!

ALL things in moderation=healthy lifestyle change!! :D

Love me some cookies! :D
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post!!:drinker:

h9E3928D4

Now I think I'll have a couple coconut caramel cookies in your honor :flowerforyou:
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    applause.gif

Just in time for girl scout cookie season. You're awesome!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    you-re-awesome-o.gif
  • linka411
    linka411 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I've sort of just started and I miss yummy cookies and spaghetti very much ;n;. I'm going to try and bring them back into my life (starting with those whoopie pies *drool*). I'm doing mostly treadmill right now and I'm perfecting my squats so I can start stronglifts 5x5 next month. It will be my first foray into weightlifting, so I'm pretty excited. I hope someday I can look as awesome as you do!
  • snow00774
    Options
    Fantastic! Makes me feel even better about the bacon I had earlier and the 3 cookies I just had. I don't need them every day, but today I did and don't feel like need to drown in guilt over it. Sustainable FTMFW :heart:

Thank you for this post :flowerforyou:
  • Achrya
    Options
    That's fantastic! I've sort of just started and I miss yummy cookies and spaghetti very much ;n;. I'm going to try and bring them back into my life (starting with those whoopie pies *drool*). I'm doing mostly treadmill right now and I'm perfecting my squats so I can start stronglifts 5x5 next month. It will be my first foray into weightlifting, so I'm pretty excited. I hope someday I can look as awesome as you do!

I promise you that as long as you stick to a moderate deficit, log as accurately as you can (weigh and measure) and pay attention to trends so you can adjust things as needed you be great.
  • ThatQuarterHorseHottie
    Options
    You are pretty much amazing. I just finished being scolded for having a few oreos during the Super Bowl last night. Whatever, forget them, a few extra delicious calories will not ruin the rest of my known existence.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing!!! I wanna be skinny and eat cookies too.....just like you!
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    In for your awesomeness! I love your attitude and your cookies (can you send me some?). :happy:
  • Achrya
    Options
    You are pretty much amazing. I just finished being scolded for having a few oreos during the Super Bowl last night. Whatever, forget them, a few extra delicious calories will not ruin the rest of my known existence.

And then you punched them in the throat for getting in your business regarding your food consumption, right?

People who try to come between me and cookies (or food, in general) regret their actions.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    People who try to come between me and cookies (or food, in general) regret their actions.

Seriously me too

i-love-food-more-than-i-love-people_630.gif
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I wish I could lose weight on 1900 calories. Being short (and hating cardio) sucks. Lol! :tongue:

Congrats! And, you're right--There's almost no reason to cut out the things we like completely. :happy:

I'm actually only 5'3". And I still mostly hate cardio. I try to jog 2-3 miles 2-3 times a week and then I lift 3 times a week and other than that I'm all about minimal work.

Yep. I do all that. Except running. I do zero cardio, but I'm trying to find something I like and will stick with.

To be honest, I DID lose on more calories, but that was when I weighed more. This last 10-20 is a biotch. Haha!
  • WhiteRabbit1313
    WhiteRabbit1313 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Checkin out your cookies...

bowie-gif-lick-lips.gif

Mmmm... David Bowie.

Yes. I know there's something wrong with me. He's still hot. Lol!
  • fortally
    Options
    White Chocolate Walnut Oatmeal cookies w/real vanilla bean - that' what I just stuck in the fridge to chill before baking off. Checked the forum for fun while waiting & saw your post. YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL!

Love it. Seriously. Congrats - you look amazing. Best outlook on health & fitness I've ever read.
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Great post and great progress!

:drinker: <~~~milk for your cookies!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    ohhhh I like you! I'll like you more if you share your whoopie pie recipe with me!

You look amazing! and you're reminding me that I need to get back to lifting. blurg.
  • Dino_bacon2112
    Dino_bacon2112 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You. I like you. Almost as much as I like cookies, which is a lot.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Love it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!