Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Well I upped because I was hangry. No one wants to be around me when I don't have enough to eat; it's an awful awful scene. You can make 100+ grams of protein on a lower calorie goal (That's only 400 calories) but it is much much easier if you're higher

Yes. Don't be hungry. Be ravenous right before a meal, sated after but between you should be able to take it or leave it. If you are hungry all the time and somebody walks past you with a cinnamon roll, bad things happen.
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Love your attitude! Such a healthy approach to living.
    Oh, and you look GREAT too!
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great job! I still eat some "bad" things, but usually still stay within my calorie allotment, Keeps me from going insane and un-deprived.
  • FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Ahem. Scooose me.

:runsawaywithallthecookies:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    You totally rock!!! You look absolutely fantastic!

And...

mmmmm cookies!
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great! I love that you are doing it your way!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    OMG. you win the internet and i loved your story/your writing style. congrats on the weight loss but more importantly on finding what works for you, including eating delicious moonpies.

i started at 163...and i'm only 154-157 right now. sigh. hopefully one day i can be like you!!!

can we be frayannnnnds?
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    LOOOOVE IT!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

:love: :love: :glasses: :glasses: :love: :love:
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You are officially my favorite success story!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I love you.

The end. :)
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    27 lbs. in 280 days is a good weight loss. Losing more slowly means you're more likely to keep it off, so I'd be proud of your progress. My husband lost 18 lbs. in 6 weeks on South Beach Diet. Guess what, it all came back. I followed a modified form of the diet and lost .5 to 1 lb. a week and kept most of it off. People who lose these tremendous amounts either have a great deal to lose and so it comes off faster, or they are "crash" dieting.

Your pictures also show you are changing your body shape by your fitness program. About cookies tasting better than skinny, I have the same problem with dark chocolate. I was just diagnosed with high cholesterol and I've cut back on animal fats and am trying to lose about 12 lbs. However, I eat one chocolate a day from a box of high-end chocolates I got for XMAS. In fact, I got 2 boxes, and I still haven't opened the second yet. I am not throwing that candy out, but I am eating only one (or two if I really work out hard that day). If my doctor or my fitness program says to stop eating that every day, or if that's going to slow my weight loss down a bit, I feel like screw it, you have to enjoy life a little. I eat my treat slowly, sitting down, with a cup of tea, so I really know what I'm eating and enjoy it.
  • LadyoftheDisc
    LadyoftheDisc Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yesss!! That was a great read but most important you look fantastic and strong!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! aaaaannd now I want cookies...
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Ahem. Scooose me.

:runsawaywithallthecookies:

Wut? Nuuu!!

And again thanks everyone for taking the time to read and all the kind and encouraging words. I'm glad to see so many other people believe you can have your health/weight loss/nice body and eat your cookies too. :drinker:

And someone asked so I just want to confirm: always whole milk. Always
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Girl...you're awesome!

And do you have the recipe for those chocolate whoopie pie lookin' things in your OP?

She posted it here
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1194631-mfp-cookie-swap
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    ????I think you would need to tidy your apartment????

But you do look awesome and your cookies I will have to try when I have reached maintenance!

My apartment is a gamer pad; we build towers by our rigs with soda cans and make little dolls out of candy wrappers. Laundry hangs out on the floor until it becomes bothersome.

We don't tidy here. Too busy saying dragons.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    ????I think you would need to tidy your apartment????

But you do look awesome and your cookies I will have to try when I have reached maintenance!

My apartment is a gamer pad; we build towers by our rigs with soda cans and make little dolls out of candy wrappers. Laundry hangs out on the floor until it becomes bothersome.

We don't tidy here. Too busy saying dragons.
    This is why we're friends.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!