Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Uhh yeah it took you 3.5 years on this site to lose 30 pounds so YES everyone eat tons of cookies so it takes you 4 years to lose all ur weight...Logical

So you are looking down on someone because they didn't lose weight fast enough? WOW. Just WOW.

Eating cookies is clearly not the answer though. Cookies do not taste better than not dying young of heart disease

What is this crazy strawman argument you just made up? Cookies do not lead to heart disease, for goodness sake. Yes, it is possible to eat 1-2 cookies, or a bowl of ice cream, or a piece of chocolate, and hit all your nutrient goals and feel good and satisfied and work toward better health. Why do you hate this plan? This plan is awesome!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    anyone feel like using the ignore user button?

ahhhhhh

Darn good idea.

Yes put me on ignore when you JUMPED into the middle of my conversation.

I think I'll ignore you as well. Anyone who comes through will see a raving person who is clearly unable to control herself or practice portion control arguing with various successful posters about how because she can't eat one or two cookies no one else can and if they do they're going to have heart problems or magically end up 300 pounds.

I think most people will see you are to be dismissed as exactly what my post is against turning into. Again, I wish you luck and hope you find some manner of peace within yourself.

Heh. The next time I see somebody shouting about their bowel obstruction into a cell phone at a restaurant, I'll know how to greet them!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Uhh yeah it took you 3.5 years on this site to lose 30 pounds so YES everyone eat tons of cookies so it takes you 4 years to lose all ur weight...Logical

280 days. It says so in my OP. Did you even read it? Or was it just "omg cookies must rage out."

Didn't you say that u have been here 3 years? So you lost no weight in that time

I didn't say that. Might wanna check those user names better.

That said I didn't have weight to lose when I signed up, my original purpose here was to track workouts. I put weight on between 2011 and 2013 while not using MFP. And then I (having not forgot my password) came back when I had weight to lose.

So again. 280 days.

Well when people jump into the middle of the conversation randomly to be ur cosigners who can keep track

I keep track fairly well actually. Different names, avatar, tickers...Not that hard.

Happy person who has been here 3.5 years, lost weight, and is a BAMF or person who has been here a month with a substantial chip on their shoulder about good food/bad food with no progress or success of their own so they try to ruin others?

^^ this person was talking about you being here 3.5 years. Clearly

Which I have. Because I signed up to track workouts, not to lose weight. Not everyone who signs up does so to lose weight. My account has been active since 2010. I lost nearly 30 pounds in 280 days. These statements at both true and in no way work against each other.

Just like I have been here since March 2011 but lost ALL my weight before that -- by like a decade. So it looks like I lost 30 pounds in 3 years, but in reality have been maintaining eating all the darn cookies I want for 10 flipping years.

But no, let's listen to the person can can't remember their password. Ok.

don't forget not clever enough to have a password reset.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    MFP cookie swap?

cookie-platter.jpg
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Did someone say cookies?

red-velvet-cheesecake-cookies1.jpg?7cd3a7

red-velvet-cheesecake-cookies.jpg?7cd3a7

I'm making these this week. Nomnom
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Did someone say cookies?

Ohhhhhh, those look so NOM. After this damn cupcake bouquet thing is over, I have to make these....
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Did someone say cookies?

Ohhhhhh, those look so NOM. After this damn cupcake bouquet thing is over, I have to make these....

I'll blog the recipie and pictures in the next few days and give you a review. (The review will probably be: OMG SO GOODDDDD)
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    OP, you make the purdiest threads on MFP!!!!! First 'average appreciation' and now cookies for all?!?!

I nominate you for Ms MFPForum 2014.
    Any seconds???
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Did someone say cookies?

I'll blog the recipie and pictures in the next few days and give you a review. (The review will probably be: OMG SO GOODDDDD)
    I eagerly await your professional opinion. .. so that I may know how to make delicious things ♡ p s you're sexay. Fact.
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options

Hey that 1200 calorie cheese cake from the cheesecake factory taste better than skinny feels and so does that venti caramel latte that is 800 calories from starbucks I could get daily. She doesn't mention eating 1 or 2 cookies a day, its a huge plate of cookies. I dont see how this topic can be encouraging. EVERYTHING taste better than skinny feels, I would like to drink a gallon of chocolate milk..Its kinda like a "no ****" thing.

How about a topic regarding how no food is worth the deterioration of ur health

How about you just . . . move along? If you don't find this advice inspiring, go find an austere, no-fun-food thread and have at it. Different people find different solutions to weight loss. So rather than being a Debby Downer with an approach that you don't care for, just move along, ok? Yeesh. I'm reminded of the people who come to your door and try to make you believe in their religion. On the one hand, they think they're saving your soul, so props for that, I guess. On the other hand, they're so freakin' annoying!
  • Hegemone
    Hegemone Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! :)
  • Dissecti0n
    Options

280 days. It says so in my OP. Did you even read it? Or was it just "omg cookies must rage out."

Didn't you say that u have been here 3 years? So you lost no weight in that time

That said I didn't have weight to lose when I signed up, my original purpose here was to track workouts. I put weight on between 2011 and 2013 while not using MFP. And then I (having not forgot my password) came back when I had weight to lose.

So again. 280 days.

Well when people jump into the middle of the conversation randomly to be ur cosigners who can keep track

I keep track fairly well actually. Different names, avatar, tickers...Not that hard.

Happy person who has been here 3.5 years, lost weight, and is a BAMF or person who has been here a month with a substantial chip on their shoulder about good food/bad food with no progress or success of their own so they try to ruin others?

Which I have. Because I signed up to track workouts, not to lose weight. Not everyone who signs up does so to lose weight. My account has been active since 2010. I lost nearly 30 pounds in 280 days. These statements at both true and in no way work against each other.

Just like I have been here since March 2011 but lost ALL my weight before that -- by like a decade. So it looks like I lost 30 pounds in 3 years, but in reality have been maintaining eating all the darn cookies I want for 10 flipping years.

don't forget not clever enough to have a password reset.

I didn't care enough. Didn't realize I was going to be post stalked or my account status was any of your concern. No I cant remember a password to some site I logged onto over 6 months ago, it wasn't that important.
  • Dissecti0n
    Options

So again. 280 days.

NOW COOKIES.

So you are saying you eat ALL the cookies you want and still maintain. Ok sure
  • Dissecti0n
    Options

Hey that 1200 calorie cheese cake from the cheesecake factory taste better than skinny feels and so does that venti caramel latte that is 800 calories from starbucks I could get daily. She doesn't mention eating 1 or 2 cookies a day, its a huge plate of cookies. I dont see how this topic can be encouraging. EVERYTHING taste better than skinny feels, I would like to drink a gallon of chocolate milk..Its kinda like a "no ****" thing.

How about you just . . . move along? If you don't find this advice inspiring, go find an austere, no-fun-food thread and have at it. Different people find different solutions to weight loss. So rather than being a Debby Downer with an approach that you don't care for, just move along, ok? Yeesh. I'm reminded of the people who come to your door and try to make you believe in their religion. On the one hand, they think they're saving your soul, so props for that, I guess. On the other hand, they're so freakin' annoying!

Actually this is success stories, a flood of cookie pictures belongs in the FOOD area.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

So again. 280 days.

NOW COOKIES.

If all she wants fits her calories, then yeah.
  • Dissecti0n
    Options
    Having an unhealthy relationship with food is the problem. Doing the bare minimum to lose half a pound a week or less takes almost no work but cutting out a little bit of calories. Moderation is key but if you are addicted to sugar thats not a good thing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLR60G_FAeYJuQCxHlAyuxX33YYotMEhILDW2cvbWnt-paJcZTbcI09g

If you think I fit a whole plate of cookies into a 1700-1900 a day calorie goal...well you must eat crappy cookies. Whomp whomp.

If you want to discuss something else I suggest you go start a thread about it. This one is about cookies.

Im sorry those cookies dont look all that great. No cookie is worth someones health. Who even wants one or two cookies anyways. Then you have dozens of cookies sitting in ur kitchen while you are trying to lose weight? Yes makes perfect sense.

Don't put other people down because you lack the willpower to eat only 1-2 cookies. It's not the cookie ruining someone's health.

Everyone wants to talk about this whole will power thing. Hmm how does that work since most people here are obese? Other than all those ED people and fitness freaks who aren't smart enough to find a bodybuilding forum. So if I loved sitting around and snacking why would I keep those same foods lying around my house? If I love soda and sugar why would I have the temptation right in my cabinet? No one got this way eating 1 cookie. I use will power when I go grocery shopping and dont pick out foods that are highly processed and have tons of sugar/carbs. That is where the will power actually lies.
  • Dissecti0n
    Options

So again. 280 days.

NOW COOKIES.

Oh are you her
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Having an unhealthy relationship with food is the problem. Doing the bare minimum to lose half a pound a week or less takes almost no work but cutting out a little bit of calories. Moderation is key but if you are addicted to sugar thats not a good thing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLR60G_FAeYJuQCxHlAyuxX33YYotMEhILDW2cvbWnt-paJcZTbcI09g

If you think I fit a whole plate of cookies into a 1700-1900 a day calorie goal...well you must eat crappy cookies. Whomp whomp.

If you want to discuss something else I suggest you go start a thread about it. This one is about cookies.

Im sorry those cookies dont look all that great. No cookie is worth someones health. Who even wants one or two cookies anyways. Then you have dozens of cookies sitting in ur kitchen while you are trying to lose weight? Yes makes perfect sense.

Don't put other people down because you lack the willpower to eat only 1-2 cookies. It's not the cookie ruining someone's health.

Everyone wants to talk about this whole will power thing. Hmm how does that work since most people here are obese? Other than all those ED people and fitness freaks who aren't smart enough to find a bodybuilding forum. So if I loved sitting around and snacking why would I keep those same foods lying around my house? If I love soda and sugar why would I have the temptation right in my cabinet? No one got this way eating 1 cookie. I use will power when I go grocery shopping and dont pick out foods that are highly processed and have tons of sugar/carbs. That is where the will power actually lies.

Wow.

You realize this is myFITNESSpal, right? We "fitness freaks" have just as much right to be here as anyone else.

And I personally find it empowering to learn how to be a healthy weight without cutting all calorie dense foods out of my life. This is the kind of success story that made me feel like I could succeed at this for the long haul when I first joined this site. Different methods and different success stories will work for different people. There's nothing wrong with that.
  • DamePiglet
    Options

So again. 280 days.

NOW COOKIES.

Oh are you her

Lol... No, I just know the correct answer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!