Options
    Hey OP!

I just met you, and this is crazy..

cookiemonster3.gif

So share it, maybe?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Uhh yeah it took you 3.5 years on this site to lose 30 pounds so YES everyone eat tons of cookies so it takes you 4 years to lose all ur weight...Logical

280 days. It says so in my OP. Did you even read it? Or was it just "omg cookies must rage out."

Didn't you say that u have been here 3 years? So you lost no weight in that time

I didn't say that. Might wanna check those user names better.

That said I didn't have weight to lose when I signed up, my original purpose here was to track workouts. I put weight on between 2011 and 2013 while not using MFP. And then I (having not forgot my password) came back when I had weight to lose.

So again. 280 days.

Well when people jump into the middle of the conversation randomly to be ur cosigners who can keep track

I keep track fairly well actually. Different names, avatar, tickers...Not that hard.

Happy person who has been here 3.5 years, lost weight, and is a BAMF or person who has been here a month with a substantial chip on their shoulder about good food/bad food with no progress or success of their own so they try to ruin others?

^^ this person was talking about you being here 3.5 years. Clearly

Which I have. Because I signed up to track workouts, not to lose weight. Not everyone who signs up does so to lose weight. My account has been active since 2010. I lost nearly 30 pounds in 280 days. These statements at both true and in no way work against each other.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    So...about them cookies.

:bigsmile:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Uhh yeah it took you 3.5 years on this site to lose 30 pounds so YES everyone eat tons of cookies so it takes you 4 years to lose all ur weight...Logical

280 days. It says so in my OP. Did you even read it? Or was it just "omg cookies must rage out."

Didn't you say that u have been here 3 years? So you lost no weight in that time

I didn't say that. Might wanna check those user names better.

That said I didn't have weight to lose when I signed up, my original purpose here was to track workouts. I put weight on between 2011 and 2013 while not using MFP. And then I (having not forgot my password) came back when I had weight to lose.

So again. 280 days.

Well when people jump into the middle of the conversation randomly to be ur cosigners who can keep track

I keep track fairly well actually. Different names, avatar, tickers...Not that hard.

Happy person who has been here 3.5 years, lost weight, and is a BAMF or person who has been here a month with a substantial chip on their shoulder about good food/bad food with no progress or success of their own so they try to ruin others?

^^ this person was talking about you being here 3.5 years. Clearly

Which I have. Because I signed up to track workouts, not to lose weight. Not everyone who signs up does so to lose weight. My account has been active since 2010. I lost nearly 30 pounds in 280 days. These statements at both true and in no way work against each other.

Just like I have been here since March 2011 but lost ALL my weight before that -- by like a decade. So it looks like I lost 30 pounds in 3 years, but in reality have been maintaining eating all the darn cookies I want for 10 flipping years.

But no, let's listen to the person can can't remember their password. Ok.

NOW COOKIES.
  • Achrya
    Options
    anyone feel like using the ignore user button?

ahhhhhh

Darn good idea.

Yes put me on ignore when you JUMPED into the middle of my conversation.

I think I'll ignore you as well. Anyone who comes through will see a raving person who is clearly unable to control herself or practice portion control arguing with various successful posters about how because she can't eat one or two cookies no one else can and if they do they're going to have heart problems or magically end up 300 pounds.

I think most people will see you are to be dismissed as exactly what my post is against turning into. Again, I wish you luck and hope you find some manner of peace within yourself.
  • Cranquistador
    Options

ahhhhhh

Darn good idea.
    yep.

take its attention away and it will not be happy
    49136-Baking-Cookies.gif
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

ahhhhhh

Darn good idea.
    yep.

take its attention away and it will not be happy
    49136-Baking-Cookies.gif

tumblr_m8fol9z3pL1rc4yt6o1_500.gif
  • Achrya
    Options
    So...about them cookies.

Cookies at my place! I've got milk. But it's whole milk from cows. You gotta bring your own hippie milk if that's your thing.

All this attention has been good for my post. Back to the TOP!
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    AFter all, the OP DID say OPINION.

cookie-demand.jpg
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    IN for cookies, slow weight loss, cuz minimal effort.. :wink: and just cuz I think you are one of the cool kids!
    :flowerforyou:

Haha. I probably shouldn't say 'minimal effort' (As I do take my lifting very seriously. I've had a rant of two about the Overhead Press lately...) but rather 'not the ball busting effort some people enjoy. Which is fine. Because they enjoy it. But I don't.'

That's why I threw in the wink... I know you work it! However, I also understand the idea of not wanting to be a slave to it. I enjoy it, but I suffer from multiple injuries so have to take it easy. I mostly like eating, so... there's that... and eating cookies, even better! And doing it while still losing weight, even though it's slow! I know it's permanent, since I am not restricting myself beyond what is reasonable to expect that I can sustain it for the rest of my life! :drinker: Here's to you. And all of us who have figured it out. Faster is not always better and hey when you can have cookies.... well yeah!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    So...about them cookies.

Cookies at my place! I've got milk. But it's whole milk from cows. You gotta bring your own hippie milk if that's your thing.

All this attention has been good for my post. Back to the TOP!

cookie_yum_by_mythicdragon30-d5wz3sm.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I wonder if cookies taste as good as blue feels?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpkybEzolARBmS3DPvNbHEqCeibge6lArxlD9Trm3YSFrXOjZ8
  • oneloopygirl
    oneloopygirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    The OP makes great points...

One - you don't have to lose fast to be a success. In fact, you've done it better. By lifting and building all that muscle (which burns more calories than fat), you have effectively boosted your metabolism and enabled yourself to eat more. So what if you lost it slow.

Two - Everyone needs to find their path to weight loss and maintenance. Me, I like to run and do yoga. Some like to lift, others like to zumba, whatever. Everyone's path is different. Some people want to eat something sweet every day and other don't.

Three - People going off about how long she has or hasn't been on MFP need to chill out. I didn't join to lose weight either. I joined to maintain, have an active easy food journal, etc. Yes, I have about 5 or 6 pounds I'd like to lose, but that's not my primary reason for being here. And whether it took her 280 days or 1,278 days to lose her weight it doesn't matter. Better than someone who joins gung ho and quits in 60 days because they didn't think they lost enough and lost focus and motivation.

Four - You look amazing in your pics.

Five - I don't think she was suggesting she eats that entire plate of cookies every day. I think it was just a picture of some cookies to get the point across.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    wow OP this cookie seems to like you as much as you like it...

blinkingcookieman.gif

do i hear wedding bells?
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShTK5P9K5eAFMVMI4qM-BV6gjwIFrURiD6Db_RbtakBa4pblD6Cw
    pinkie-pie-likes-cookies-5946_preview.gif
    comm_eating_a_cookie_by_3hedgies-d34qqb2.gif
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    light-side.gif
  • Cranquistador
    Options
    light-side.gif
    dshgfjdhsfgjdhgfjshdfdgjds

AhmNomNOmNOM
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I just had 3 oreos in your honour. Mmm.

oreo-o.gif
  • Achrya
    Options
    light-side.gif

Oh yes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!