Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Uhh yeah it took you 3.5 years on this site to lose 30 pounds so YES everyone eat tons of cookies so it takes you 4 years to lose all ur weight...Logical

280 days. It says so in my OP. Did you even read it? Or was it just "omg cookies must rage out."
  • Dissecti0n
    Options
    Uhh yeah it took you 3.5 years on this site to lose 30 pounds so YES everyone eat tons of cookies so it takes you 4 years to lose all ur weight...Logical

So you are looking down on someone because they didn't lose weight fast enough? WOW. Just WOW.

Eating cookies is clearly not the answer though. Cookies do not taste better than not dying young of heart disease
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Uh I have lost almost 40 pounds in 9 months. Cookies are still not worth our health. Yes everything that we love taste better than skinny looks but not when you wake up 300 pounds surrounded by cookies. Also I have been here longer than a month, nice try though.

Hey! I have an idea! Why don't you start a success story thread, and i'll come judge your methods and tell you exactly how long it should have taken you to lose it.
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Great story/progress! Good on ya!! Cookies all 'round!! :drinker:
  • Dissecti0n
    Options

280 days. It says so in my OP. Did you even read it? Or was it just "omg cookies must rage out."

Didn't you say that u have been here 3 years? So you lost no weight in that time
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Having an unhealthy relationship with food is the problem. Doing the bare minimum to lose half a pound a week or less takes almost no work but cutting out a little bit of calories. Moderation is key but if you are addicted to sugar thats not a good thing.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLR60G_FAeYJuQCxHlAyuxX33YYotMEhILDW2cvbWnt-paJcZTbcI09g

Hey that 1200 calorie cheese cake from the cheesecake factory taste better than skinny feels and so does that venti caramel latte that is 800 calories from starbucks I could get daily. She doesn't mention eating 1 or 2 cookies a day, its a huge plate of cookies. I dont see how this topic can be encouraging. EVERYTHING taste better than skinny feels, I would like to drink a gallon of chocolate milk..Its kinda like a "no ****" thing.

How about a topic regarding how no food is worth the deterioration of ur health

If you think I fit a whole plate of cookies into a 1700-1900 a day calorie goal...well you must eat crappy cookies. Whomp whomp.

If you want to discuss something else I suggest you go start a thread about it. This one is about cookies.

Im sorry those cookies dont look all that great. No cookie is worth someones health. Who even wants one or two cookies anyways. Then you have dozens of cookies sitting in ur kitchen while you are trying to lose weight? Yes makes perfect sense.

Speak for yourself. I regularly make cookies and just eat one or two every day until they run out. I don't believe that cookies are in any way compromising to health when eaten in the context of a healthy diet with an appropriate number of calories.

Yes everyone knows self control. Like just drink 1 cup of soda or just eat 2 cookies. Sure thing.

Yup. Two squares of chocolate. One cup of chocolate milk. 20 potato chips. A third of a pizza. Two tablespoons of peanut butter. 1 cup of mac and cheese. It's all in the portion control.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    You really need to find a hobby
  • Dissecti0n
    Options
    Having an unhealthy relationship with food is the problem. Doing the bare minimum to lose half a pound a week or less takes almost no work but cutting out a little bit of calories. Moderation is key but if you are addicted to sugar thats not a good thing.

Hey that 1200 calorie cheese cake from the cheesecake factory taste better than skinny feels and so does that venti caramel latte that is 800 calories from starbucks I could get daily. She doesn't mention eating 1 or 2 cookies a day, its a huge plate of cookies. I dont see how this topic can be encouraging. EVERYTHING taste better than skinny feels, I would like to drink a gallon of chocolate milk..Its kinda like a "no ****" thing.

If you think I fit a whole plate of cookies into a 1700-1900 a day calorie goal...well you must eat crappy cookies. Whomp whomp.

If you want to discuss something else I suggest you go start a thread about it. This one is about cookies.

Im sorry those cookies dont look all that great. No cookie is worth someones health. Who even wants one or two cookies anyways. Then you have dozens of cookies sitting in ur kitchen while you are trying to lose weight? Yes makes perfect sense.

Hmmm, which advice to take --

Happy person who has been here 3.5 years, lost weight, and is a BAMF or person who has been here a month with a substantial chip on their shoulder about good food/bad food with no progress or success of their own so they try to ruin others?

I am going with the cookie lady.
    ^dis
    After 4 years though to lose 30 pounds, I dont think cookies are working. You people are just encouraging bad behavior
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself. I regularly make cookies and just eat one or two every day until they run out. I don't believe that cookies are in any way compromising to health when eaten in the context of a healthy diet with an appropriate number of calories.

Yes everyone knows self control. Like just drink 1 cup of soda or just eat 2 cookies. Sure thing.

Maybe you can't, and that's fine. But if a person can there's no reason why they shouldn't.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Happy person who has been here 3.5 years, lost weight, and is a BAMF or person who has been here a month with a substantial chip on their shoulder with no progress or success of their own so they try to ruin others.

Uh I have lost almost 40 pounds in 9 months. Cookies are still not worth our health. Yes everything that we love taste better than skinny looks but not when you wake up 300 pounds surrounded by cookies. Also I have been here longer than a month, nice try though.

Then post your own success story, with pictures, about how freaking awesome you are. With pictures, please. Then we'll all come over and crap on it because you did it in a way we didn't. Sound awesome? No? THEN GTFO
  • Dissecti0n
    Options

Yup. Two squares of chocolate. One cup of chocolate milk. 20 potato chips. A third of a pizza. Two tablespoons of peanut butter. 1 cup of mac and cheese. It's all in the portion control.

Yeah I like to count every bite of food for the rest of my life as well
  • likitisplit
    Options

So you are looking down on someone because they didn't lose weight fast enough? WOW. Just WOW.

Eating cookies is clearly not the answer though. Cookies do not taste better than not dying young of heart disease

Who around here is dying young of heart disease? I'm seeing a lot of people who have lost a heck of a lot of weight eating a varied diet.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

Didn't you say that u have been here 3 years? So you lost no weight in that time
    you know what? are you that shosho person...I think i will write a note and check.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Happy person who has been here 3.5 years, lost weight, and is a BAMF or person who has been here a month with a substantial chip on their shoulder with no progress or success of their own so they try to ruin others.

Then post your own success story, with pictures, about how freaking awesome you are. With pictures, please. Then we all come over and crap on it because you did it in a way we didn't. Sound awesome? No? THEN GTFO

^QFT
  • likitisplit
    Options

Yeah I like to count every bite of food for the rest of my life as well

I've been maintaining since October. Without logging. And eating cookies.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

you know what? are you that shosho person...I think i will write a note and check.

That's a good idea.
  • Dissecti0n
    Options

Then post your own success story, with pictures, about how freaking awesome you are. With pictures, please. Then we all come over and crap on it because you did it in a way we didn't. Sound awesome? No? THEN GTFO

You aren't even answering the question. Have you not been here almost 4 years and lost 30 pounds? So you shouldn't be giving anyone advice on cookies
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!